Artists, engineers, and content creators like you are more innovative than ever, and we know how much you rely on your gear to express your creativity. MR Series monitors bring you closer to your music and your mix than ever before to deliver professional results without breaking the bank.
MR524 5" Powered Studio Monitors offer professional performance, clarity and superior mix translation so you can listen with confidence knowing your mix will sound great anywhere. Drawing from Mackie's extensive studio monitor design experience, MR524 monitors are precision tuned to stay true to your mix whether it's dialogue, hip hop, rock and beyond. Our proven logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging while the Acoustic Space controls allow you to adjust the frequency response of the monitor to match your studio. The studio monitor inspired by you - MR524 Powered Studio Monitors.
UNMATCHED ACCURACY AND CLARITY
With an all-new design, MR Series monitors utilize our proven technology and acoustic tuning to deliver incredible accuracy and clarity. The logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging while the Acoustic Space Control allows you to adjust the frequency response of the monitor to match your studio. Whether it's dialogue, hip-hop, rock, and beyond, you can listen with confidence knowing your mix will sound great anywhere.
For extended bass response in your studio, the MRS10 Powered Studio Subwoofer delivers powerful low-end reinforcement perfect for when your music hits hard and low.
ACCURACY - MIX TRANSLATION
When you mix your project in the studio, you rely on your monitors to present a faithful reproduction of your work. The more accurate your monitors are, the better your mix will "translate" to other listening environments and formats. This means that if it sounds great in the studio, you can count on it sounding great everywhere else. MR Series monitors are designed to do just that.
CLARITY - LOGARITHMIC WAVEGUIDE
Our proven logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging for increased clarity and consistent sound over a wide area of the room. Precise acoustic alignment offers incredibly balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum.
OPTIMIZE - ACOUSTIC SPACE CONTROL
The superior acoustic design and accuracy of a monitor are meaningless if they aren't optimized for the room they are in. Equipped with our versatile Acoustic Space Control and HF Filter, MR monitors can be easily optimized for your environment to ensure a flat response.
BASS - MRSIO STUDIO SUBWOOFER
When your music has some serious low-end, the shelf-ported MRS10 provides the deep, extended response you need to experience everything in your mix to its fullest potential. With a built-in variable crossover, you can dial it in to match your monitors perfectly, and if you want to hear your mix without it, simply bypass the subwoofer and built-in crossover with the included footswitch.
- 5" Powered Studio Monitor
- Designed for superior mix translation and accuracy for professional results in any studio
- Equipped with Mackie's proven logarithmic waveguide design
- Ultra-wide dispersion for enhanced stereo imaging and listening sweet spot
- Precise acoustic alignment offers incredibly balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- 1" silk dome tweeter provides fast transient response for detailed high end and vocal clarity
- 5" polypropylene woofer delivers responsive, dynamic low frequency response
- 50 watts of bi-amplified Class A/B amplification
- Frequency response: 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Optimize MR monitors for your mixing environment
- Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement configurations
- HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull or bright sounding rooms
- Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studio
- Custom designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced low frequency response
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MRS10 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep low frequency extension perfect for electronic music, hip-hop and more
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) - 57Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB) - 45Hz - 20kHz
- Sound Pressure @ 1 meter, +4 dBu into Balanced Input - 102dB SPL @ 1m
- Maximum SPL Per Pair - 108dB SPL @ 1m
- Low Frequency - 5.25"/133mm Polypropylene woofer
- High Frequency - Neodymium magnet driven 1"/25mm silk dome tweeter
- Low Frequency Power - 30 watts, 4 ohm load, 60 watts peak
- High Frequency Power - 20 watts, 6 ohm load, 40 watts peak
- Type - Monolithic IC, Class AB with DMOS power stage
- Crossover Type - 24dB/octave
- Crossover Frequency - 2kHz
- Sensitivity - +4dBu at 300Hz for full output
- Input Impedance - 20 k-ohm, balanced bridging; 10k-ohm unbalanced
- High Frequency EQ - +/-dB @ 3kHz and above
- AC Power Requirements
- Power Requirements - ~120V, 60Hz / ~220V-240V, 50/60Hz / ~100V, 50/60Hz
- NOTE: MR monitors do not support multiple voltage configurations. Make sure the voltage rating for your particular model (as indicated on the rear panel near the IEC socket) corresponds with your local AC mains voltage.
- AC Connector - 3-pin IEC 250 VAC, 15A male
- Power Consumption - 90 watts with music, loud mix; 10 watts quiescent (idle)
Physical Dimensions and Weight
- Enclosure - .47"/12mm thick MDF with .83"/21mm MDF front panel
- Height - 11.1"/281mm
- Width - 7.1"/180mm
- Depth - 8.7"/221mm
- Weight - 10.2lb/4.6kg
This Kit Includes:
MR524 MR-Series 5" Powered Studio Monitor
Mackie MR524 MR-Series 5" Powered Studio Monitor
Our Price: $139.00
Pair of PA Speaker Stands Holds up to 10" Speakers - SS3518-K
Deco Mount Pair of PA Speaker Stands Holds up to 10" Speakers - SS3518-K
Our Price: $44.95