Extraordinary Performance with Superior Lamp Life
The Optoma X341 will help you present with confidence and ease. With a powerful 3300 lumen bright image and superb 22,000:1 contrast ratio, the Optoma X341 delivers fantastic presentations with rich, vibrant colors and sharp, easy to read text, graphics and video.
Packed with an impressive array of connectivity options, a 1.1x zoom ratio projection lens for placement flexibility and up to 10,000 hour lamp life, the Optoma X341 is ideal for use in classrooms, meeting rooms and training rooms.
Featuring Full 3D compatibility, Rapid Shutdown, Quick Resume, Direct power On, Auto power Off and much more, the Optoma X341 will satisfy your most demanding application needs.
Creates razor sharp pictures and amazing videos with incredible colors and brightness, while providing world class reliability and longevity. Advantages: Consistent Color Precision - BrilliantColor offers up to 6-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on screen. Outstanding Readability - With high native contrast ratios, the deep blacks and crisp whites ensure that text and charts are easy to read. Fast Digital Video Performance - The DLP chip has a super fast response time of 16 microseconds and easily supports up to 144Hz refresh rates.
This projector uses Texas Instrument BrilliantColor Technology.
DLP projectors use advanced color processing to produce exceptional contrast ratios for pin sharp graphics and crystal clear text. The crisper whites and ultra-rich blacks mean images come alive and text is easier to read.
Green By Design
This projector has been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness, to (1) use 0.5-Watt power consumption in standby mode - up to 75 percent savings compared to regular standby mode, (2) limit energy use, with automatic shut down and remote management and control, (3) employ long-life materials and components, (4) use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards, (5) use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials, and (6) comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials.
Full 3D Compatibility
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images.
- Display Technology: Single 0.55" DC3 DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- Native Resolution: XGA (800 x 600)
- Maximum Resolution: WXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Brightness: 3300 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 22,000:1 (full on/full off)
- Displayable Colors: 1.07 Billion
- Lamp Life and Type: 10,000/6000/5000 Hours (ECO+/ECO/normal) 190W
- Projection Method: Front, rear, ceiling mount, table top
- Keystone Correction: +/-40 Degrees Vertical
- Uniformity: >80%
- Offset: 115%
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 Native, 16:9 compatible
- Throw Ratio: 1.95–2.15:1
- Projection Distance: 3.2'–39.4' (1–12 m)
- Image Size (Diagonal): 27.5"–302.8” (0.69–7.69 m)
- Projection Lens: F=2.41–2.55, f=21.8–23.99 mm, 1.1x manual zoom and focus
- Noise Level: 29dB
- Audio: 2-Watt speaker
- Remote Control: IR remote control
- Operating Conditions: 41–104 Degrees F (5–40 Degrees C), 85% max humidity
- Power Supply: AC input 100–240V, 50–60Hz, auto-switching
- Power Consumption: Max 253W (Normal), Min 194W (Eco+), <0.5W (standby-ECO)
- Computer Compatibility: WUXGA, UXGA, WXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA resized, VESA, PC and Mac compatible
- Video Input Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p)
- 3D Compatibility: Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats (Frame pack, side-by-side, top-bottom) and up converts frame rate from 60Hz to 120Hz or 24Hz to 144Hz (i.e 60 or 72 frames per eye). 3D glasses are needed and are sold separately. Refer to user manual for details.
- Vertical Scan Rate: 24–85Hz, 120Hz
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 15.375–91.146KHz
- User Controls: Complete on-screen menu adjustment in 26 languages
- I/O Connectors: HDMI, Two VGA-in, VGA-out, S-video, Composite video, Two Audio-in, Audio-out, RS-232C, USB mini-B
- Security: Kensington Lock Port, security bar and keypad lock
- Product Weight: 5.2 lb (2.4 kg)
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 12.4” x 4.0” x 8.8” (315 x 102 x 224 mm)
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Parts and Labor, 90-Days on Lamp
This Kit Includes:
Ceiling Bracket for Projector (Black)
Monoprice Ceiling Bracket for Projector (Black)
Our Price: $34.95
Full 3D XGA 3300 Lumen DLP Projector with Superior Lamp Life and HDMI
Optoma Full 3D XGA 3300 Lumen DLP Projector with Superior Lamp Life and HDMI
Our Price: $329.00
RPJ144 100" Diagonal Portable Projector Screen With Stand
RCA RPJ144 100" Diagonal Portable Projector Screen With Stand
Our Price: $119.00