Pure. Professional. Performance.
The M-Series ATH-M30x professional monitor headphones combine modern engineering and high-quality materials to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio clarity and sound isolation. Tuned for highly detailed audio, with strong mid-range definition, these versatile monitoring headphones are ideal in a variety of situations. Designed primarily for studio tracking and mixing, they offer added features for increased portability, making them a great choice for field recording.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced detail, with excellent mid-range definition
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Designed to excel for studio tracking, mixing and field recording
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response: 15 - 22,000 Hz
- Max Input Power: 1,300 mW at 1 KHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Weight: 7.8 oz (220 g) without cable and connector
- Cable: 3.0 m (9.8') straight, left side exit
- Accessories Included: Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier
Suitable for headphones ranging from 16 to 150 Ohms, the A3 is potent enough to drive all but the most power hungry headphones. Use the low gain setting with high sensitivity IEMs, or switch it to high gain for full size headphones.
Audiophile Grade Design
The A3 offers superior sound quality through expertly selected components and design. Its pre-amplifier section is based on the TI OPA1642, with excellent layering, midrange resolution, and high frequency extension. The power amplifier section relies on the AD8397 for great bass control and smooth drive characteristics.
Sophisticated Bass Boost
A fully discrete bass boost circuit increases output by 3.5dB at 60Hz, producing a gentle swell of low end energy that preserves the overall sound field. The bass boost circuit is completely bypass when off to ensure low noise floor and purity of sound quality.
The A3 is handsome with an all aluminum body and chassis. Not only is it solid and sturdy, it also provides superior shielding from EM interference. A knurled volume knob is mated to a smooth turning ALPS potentiometer. Toggle switches are used for enhanced reliability and are easier to operate. A 1400mAh internal battery powers the A3 for up to 16 hours of use.
- Audio Input: 3.5 mm stereo Jack
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm stereo Jack
- Drive ability: 16 - 150 Ohm
- Power input: recommend DC5V 1A
- Battery Capacity: 1400 mAh
- Battery Life: 16 hrs
- Charging Time: 4 hrs
- THD: 0.004% (1 kHz)
- Output Impedance: 0.2 ohm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Weight: 92 g
This Kit Includes:
ATH-M30x Professional Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M30x Professional Headphones
Our Price: $69.00
A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Titanium)
FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Titanium)
Our Price: $49.00