Monitor Your Child on Your Navigation Display
- babyCam in-vehicle video baby monitor bundled with Garmin Drive 50LM auto navigator
- Seamlessly switch display from navigation mode to babyCam view
- Video camera with night vision provides a clear image in bright and low-light conditions, without disrupting your child
- Helpful alert reminds drivers to check for passengers before exiting the vehicle
- Navigator includes driver alerts for dangerous curves, speed changes, fatigue warning, school zone warnings and more
Driving with Baby Just Got Easier
New parents have plenty to think about while driving with their baby. That?s why Garmin invented babyCam - the in-vehicle video baby monitor designed to give you an "on demand" view of your baby, on your Garmin Drive navigator. So, you can drive with turn-by-turn GPS route guidance of the U.S. - and still check on baby without turning around. Easily mount babyCam to headrest in minutes; no tools needed. Garmin babyCam: It's the watchful helper you need. Every trip. Every time.
babyCam features night vision to give you a clear view in low-light conditions without turning on interior lights or disturbing your baby (who may have finally nodded off to sleep). Day or night, the camera captures great-looking video, and its adjustable viewing angle can be focused on baby - or can be widened to include multiple children and car seats in back.
Always Looking Out for Baby
With babyCam video monitor, you can drive with confidence. And once you've navigated to your destination, a helpful on-screen alert will remind you to check the rear seats for any passengers you?ll want to take with you before exiting the vehicle.
Helpful Driver Alerts for a Smoother Ride
Garmin Drive 50 GPS navigator provides driver alerts to encourage safer driving and increase situational awareness. Warnings include alerts for sharp curves, speed changes, railroad crossings, animal crossings and more. Additionally, Garmin Drive 50 notifies you when driving the wrong way on a one-way street and sends warnings for nearby school zones. Receive alerts for nearby red light and speed cameras. For longer drives, a fatigue warning suggests break times and potential rest areas after hours of driving. The Up Ahead feature shows places and milestones along your route - right on your navigation display - to help you know what's ahead before you reach your destination.
Guidance Using Recognizable Landmarks
Garmin Drive 50 redefines "spoken turn-by-turn directions" with Garmin Real Directions, easy-to-understand driving directions that guide like a friend, using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights (e.g., "Turn right after the red building" or "Turn left after the QT"). It?s preloaded with millions more new and popular places, thanks to Foursquare.
Find Exactly Where You Need to Go
The Direct Access feature simplifies navigating to select complex destinations, like airports and shopping malls, by finding a place within a larger location. Direct Access even navigates through parking lots to find the entrance nearest your destination. When navigating to the mall, Direct Access gives additional location information for specific retail stores inside (e.g., "Arriving at Oak Park Mall. Kids Foot Locker is inside, on level two.").
Easier to Search, Quicker to Find
Garmin Drive navigator has a search field that makes it easy to find addresses and millions of points of interest (POI). Simply enter a category (like "pizza"), an entire address ("1234 Sycamore Lane, Anytown, USA") or a proper name ("Starbucks"), and Garmin Drive navigator quickly returns your results.
Add a Wireless Backup Camera
Pair your Garmin Drive navigator with Garmin BC 30 wireless backup camera (sold separately; professional installation recommended). Once connected, you can easily see vehicles, pedestrians and other obstacles right on the navigation display, as you move in reverse.
One-stop Device Management
Use Garmin Express to keep your Garmin Drive 50 up to date. Garmin Express makes it easy to update maps and software, transfer favorites to and from devices and install free custom vehicles and voices. Free lifetime map? downloads are available with Garmin Drive 50LM.
Physical & Performance
- Physical Dimensions: Drive 50LM: 5.5"W x 3.3"H x .8"D (14.0 x 8.4 x 2.0 cm); babyCam: 3.4" x 1.57" x 1.7" (8.65 x 3.99 x 4.37 cm)
- Display Size, WxH: 4.4"W x 2.5"H (11.1 x 6.3 cm); 5.0" diag (12.7 cm)
- Display Resolution, WxH: 480 x 272 pixels
- Display Type: WQVGA color TFT with white backlight
- Weight: Drive 50LM: 6.0 oz (170.8 g); babyCam: 1.87 oz (53.0 g), not including batteries
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life: Up to 1 hour
- High-Sensitivity Receiver: Yes
Maps & Memory
- Preloaded Street Maps: Yes
- Includes Lifetime Map Updates: Yes
- nuMaps Guarantee: Yes
- Built-In Memory: Internal Solid State
- Accepts Data Cards: microSD card (not included)
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): Yes
- Waypoints/Favorites/Locations: 1000
- Speaks Street Names (e.g. "Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft."): Yes
- Lane Assist (guides to proper lane for navigation): Yes
- Junction View (displays junction signs): Yes
- Route Avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.): Yes
- Speed Limit Indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe): Yes
- View Upcoming Points of Interest Along Route: Yes
- Frame Rate: 30 FPS
- External Power Adapter: Yes (not included)
- Battery Type: 2 AA Batteries (not included)
- Battery Charging: No
- Night Vision: Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes (2.4 GHz)
- Check for Passengers: Yes
This Kit Includes:
Drive 50 GPS w/ Lifetime map updates + Garmin Wireless in-car Baby/Child Monitor
Garmin Drive 50 GPS w/ Lifetime map updates + Garmin Wireless in-car Baby/Child Monitor
Our Price: $139.99
Universal Weighted GPS Navigation Dash-Mount for Garmin, TomTom, Magellan
Deco Gear Universal Weighted GPS Navigation Dash-Mount for Garmin, TomTom, Magellan
Our Price: $14.99