With many features typically found in an interchangeable lens camera and performance and image quality to match, Canon's PowerShot G1 X Mark III camera establishes itself as the new flagship in the premium G-Series lineup. The PowerShot G1 X Mark III camera breaks new ground as the first Canon compact digital camera to feature a large 24.2 Megapixel APS-C sensor for detailed images and Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast autofocus. A wealth of advanced features including a built-in electronic viewfinder, a 3.0-inch Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD with Touch and Drag AF and built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth technology offer impressive performance in virtually any situation. Whatever your need, the PowerShot G1 X Mark III camera delivers outstanding results.
24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor.
Don't let the PowerShot G1 X Mark III camera's size deceive you. This all-in-one, compact camera features a large 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, the same sensor found in many interchangeable lens cameras. This sensor allows the PowerShot G1 X Mark III to shoot breathtaking, nuanced images with wide dynamic range, amazing detail and low noise, even at high ISOs. It enables significant cropping and large prints of still images while delivering phenomenal movie files perfect for sharing or projecting.
3x Zoom Lens (24-72mm) with Optical Image Stabilizer.
The PowerShot G1 X Mark III camera's results are in large part thanks to its 3x optical zoom lens. With a range of 24-72mm, advanced Optical Image Stabilization and an aperture range of f/2.8 (W) - f/5.6 (T), the lens works in concert with the camera's CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor to deliver incredibly stunning results. The Dual Sensing IS system helps provide steady images by compensating for body movement and camera shake for up to 4 stops of correction, while the wide maximum aperture helps deliver dramatic blur effects and enables better shooting in dark areas.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection.
The PowerShot G1 X Mark III marks Canon's first PowerShot camera to feature the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, which offers incredibly fast and precise autofocus that stays locked onto your subject, even if your subject is in motion, for both photos and videos. Equipped with phase-detection, this advanced Canon technology uses 24.2 million sensors to quickly determine how far away an object is and where the lens should focus, and is available while using the electronic viewfinder and when using Live View on the rear screen.
DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100-25600.
The DIGIC 7 Image Processor powers the PowerShot G1 X Mark III camera to produce high image quality and fast operation, even in in low light. The camera features a wide ISO range of 100-25600 for still images and videos and can help keep results sharp and detailed in virtually any lighting situation. Powerful all around, the PowerShot G1 X Mark III camera can produce beautiful images even where light is limited.
Built-in EVF with Touch and Drag AF.
The built-in high-resolution electronic viewfinder features approximately 2,360,000 dots so you can see high amounts of detail in what you're capturing even on bright, sunny days. Its Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) technology offers high-contrast, colorful images that can help properly display the scene you want to capture. Touch and Drag AF lets you use the rear screen as a touchpad while you're looking through the viewfinder so you can choose what to focus on with a tap of your finger.
3.0-inch Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD.
The PowerShot G1 X Mark III camera features a Vari-angle Touchscreen 3.0-inch ClearView LCD II monitor for capturing creative shots at a variety of angles and composing and reviewing photos and movies with ease. The touch sensitive controls make it easy to select and adjust focus, menu and quick control settings with a touch of a finger. The 1.04 million dot LCD monitor is constructed to help minimize reflections and treated with a smudge-resistant coating for a bright, clear and easily viewable display.
Continuous Shooting at up to 7.0 fps (up to 9.0 fps with One Shot AF).
To help you capture that perfect shot or multiple shots of a fast-moving subject, the PowerShot G1 X Mark III camera is equipped with a DIGIC 7 Image Processor that allows the camera to perform quickly and shoot up to 7.0 frames per second (up to 9.0 fps with One Shot AF). A new shutter release button is optimized for the PowerShot G1 X Mark III's compact body and the camera is easy to hold for continuous shooting. Whether you're capturing an athlete scoring a goal or a bird soaring through the sky, the PowerShot G1 X Mark III is engineered to capture just the right moment.
Dust- and Water-resistant.
The PowerShot G1 X Mark III camera is built to be both dust- and water-resistant for reliable operation in almost any number of conditions. With a combination of precise construction and sealing materials around the buttons, lens barrel, screen and battery compartment cover, the PowerShot G1 X Mark III is remarkably well-sealed. This robust construction helps keep sand, dust, dirt and water from getting into the camera, providing trustworthy performance whether you're shooting in the rain or at the beach.
Panoramic Shot Mode.
The PowerShot G1 X Mark III camera is designed to make panoramic photography simple yet intriguing. Whether capturing vertical or horizontal pictures, it's easy to switch to the dedicated Panoramic Shot Mode and start shooting by pushing down the shutter button and panning the camera. Captured images are automatically combined in the camera for dramatic, expressive panoramas that will delight and impress.
Full HD 60p.
Incredibly realistic 1080p Full HD video is recorded at 60 fps with stereo sound in convenient MP4 format. This format features a small file size that lets you fit more on a single memory card and makes downloading and sharing quick and easy. Manual movie mode lets you adjust settings and focus via the touch panel LCD screen. You can do this even while using the viewfinder to express your vision your way however you shoot - all from a powerfully compact camera.
Optional Waterproof Case and Lens Hood.
To expand the PowerShot G1 X Mark III camera's capturing capability to more places and situations, the camera is compatible with an optional waterproof case and lens hood. From fun portraits in the pool to colorful shots of sea life on a coral reef, the Waterproof Case WP-DC56 enables full operation down to 135 ft./40m underwater. Out of the water, the PowerShot G1 X Mark III can use the Lens Hood LH-DC110 to help control ghosting and flaring that can occur in bright sunlight, and help guard against scratches and smudging on the lens surface.
- Digital camera with built-in flash, 3x Optical, 4x Digital and 12x Combined Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
Image Capture Device
- Type: 24.2 Megapixel*, APS-C CMOS (sensor aspect ratio 3:2)
* Image processing may cause a decrease in the number of pixels.
- Total Pixels: Approx. 25.8 megapixels
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 24.2 megapixels
- Focal Length: 15.0 (W) - 45.0 (T) mm (35mm film equivalent: 24-72mm)
- Optical Zoom: 3x
- Digital Zoom: 4x
- Focusing Range: Normal/Auto: 3.9 in. (10cm) - infinity (W), 11.8 in. (30cm) - infinity (T); Macro/Underwater Macro: 3.9 in. - 1.6 ft. (10-50 cm) (W)
- Autofocus System: TTL Autofocus, Manual Focus
- Optical Viewfinder: Built-in electronic color viewfinder with 0.39-type screen size and approx. 2.36 million dots
- LCD Monitor: 3.0 TFT color liquid crystal type Vari-angle with electrostatic capacitance touchscreen panel
- LCD Pixels: Approx. 1.04 million dots
- LCD Coverage: Approx. 100%
- Sensitivity: ISO 100-3200 (in Auto mode); Max. ISO Speed in P mode is ISO 25600
- Light Metering Method: Evaluative, Center Weighted Average, Spot
- Exposure Control Method: Manual Exposure, Program Shift, AE Lock, AE Bracketing
- Exposure Compensation: +/-3 stops in 1/3-stop increments
- Built-in Flash: Manual Pop-up Flash (Auto, On, Slow Synchro, Off)
- Flash Range: 1.6 ft. (50cm) - 29.5 ft. (9.0m) (W), 1.6 ft. (50cm) - 14.8 ft. (4.5m) (T)
- Flash Exposure Compensation: +/-2 stops in 1/3 increments
- Storage Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC and UHS-I Memory Cards
- File Format: Design rule for Camera File system (DCF) compliant; DPOF (Version 1.1) compatible
- Image Recording Format: Fine/Normal
- JPEG Compression Mode: Still Image: Exif. 2.3 (JPEG), RAW (Canon original: 14-bit, CR2); Video: MP4 (Image: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264; Audio: MPEG-4 AAC-LC (Stereo))
- Number of Recording Pixels: Approx. Number of Shots per a Canon Metric 16GB SD Card
- Power Source: Battery Pack NB-13L, Battery Charger CB-2LH
- Shooting Capacity: Approx. 200 shots with Screen On (CIPA compliant); Approx. 250 shots with ECO Mode
- Playback Time: Approx. 4 hrs.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 4.5 x 3.1 x 2.0 in. / 115.0 x 77.9 x 51.4mm
- Weight: Approx. 14.1 oz. / 399g (including battery and memory card); Approx. 13.2 oz. / 375g (camera body only)
This Kit Includes:
PowerShot G1 X Mark III 24.2MP 3x Zoom Lens Digital Camera (Black)
Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III 24.2MP 3x Zoom Lens Digital Camera (Black)
Our Price: $999.00
Professional 633x 64GB UHS-1 Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
Lexar Professional 633x 64GB UHS-1 Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
Our Price: $14.99
Camera Bag for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras (Small)
Deco Gear Camera Bag for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras (Small)
Our Price: $49.95
Photo Video Suite PaintShop Pro with VideoStudio (Digital Download)
Corel Photo Video Suite PaintShop Pro with VideoStudio (Digital Download)
Our Price: $99.00