Designed to work together
Discover other Eaton products and accessories built to enhance this product.
- Battery Type: Sealed; lead-acid
- Batteries Replacement: User replaceable
- Battery Management: ABM technology (3-stage charging extends battery service life by 50% and provides advance warning for battery replacement)
- Extended Battery Capability: None; See Eaton 5PX UPS for extended runtimes options
- Voltage: 120V
- Receptacle: (8) 5-20R
- Wattage: 1920 W
- Output Voltage Range: 102-132 Vac
- Output Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Feed Type: 1
- Output Nominal Voltage: 120V default (100/120/125V)
- Topology: Line-interactive
- Input Connection: 5-20P
- Input Nominal Voltage: 120V default (100/110/120/127V)
- Input Power Factor: 0.98
- Input Cord Length: 8 ft.
- Input Voltage Range: 89-151 Vac (adjustable to 70-153 Vac)
- Input Frequency Range: 47-70 Hz (50 Hz system); 56.5-70 Hz (60 Hz system); 40 Hz in low-sensitivity mode
- Communication: 1 USB HID compliant port + 1 RS232 serial port and relay contacts (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously)
- Expansion Slots: One slot; Network Card-MS is optional
- Software Compatibility: Eaton Intelligent Power Manager (included)
- Altitude: Up to 10;000 ft. (3000m) without de-rating
- Noise Level: <45 dB at 1 meter
- Temperature Range: 0 degree to 40 degreeC (32 degree to 104 degreeF)
- Btu Rating: Online: 305; Battery: 2047
- Relative Humidity: 20-95% non-condensing
- Form Factor: Rack/tower
- Color: Black/silver
- Efficiency: 99
- Compliances: FCC Part 15 Class A Subpart B Sections 15.107b; 15.109b
- Certifications: UL 1778; cUL Listed; UL 497A; UL Listed
- Catalog Notes: Allows UPS operation without utility input
- Product Length: 20.6 in.
- Product Height: 3.4 in.
- Product Width: 17.4 in.
- Product Weight: 65 lbs.
- Warranty: 3-year on electronics; 3-year on batteries with registration