The Eaton 5PX UPS is an integrated power management solution.
Paired seamlessly with Intelligent Power Software Suite; the 5PX provides the tools you need to manage your equipment; even in virtualized environments.
Designed with managed outlet segments; you can monitor energy consumption on the intuitive LCD screen. Output Power Factor: 50/60 Hz +/-0.1 percentage (autosensing).
It also delivers more power than comparable UPSs and has an efficiency rating of up to 99%.
- Receptacle: (8) 5-20R
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1920 W
- Output Power Factor: 50/60 Hz +/-0.1 % (autosensing)
- Output Voltage Range: 102-132 Vac
- Output Waveform: Sine wave
- Output Nominal Voltage: 120V default (100/120/125V)
- Feed Type: 1
- Topology: Line-interactive
- VA Rating: 2200 VA
- Input Connection: 5-20P
- Input Nominal Voltage: 120V default (100/110/120/127V)
- Input Power Factor: 0.98
- Input Cord Length: 8 ft.
- Input Voltage Range: 89-151 Vac (adjustable to 70-153 Vac)
- Input Frequency Range: 47-70 Hz (50 Hz system); 56.5-70 Hz (60 Hz system); 40 Hz in low-sensitivity mode
- Battery Rating: 12V/9 Ah
- Extended Battery Capability: Add up to 4 extended battery modules (EBM). Part number 5PXEBM48RT
- User Interface: LCD graphical display
- Expansion Slots: One slot; Network Card-MS included
- Software Compatibility: Eaton Intelligent Power Manager (included)
- Altitude: Up to 10;000 ft. (3000m) without de-rating
- Noise Level: <50 dB at 1 meter
- Temperature Range: 0 degree to 40 degreeC (32 degree to 104 degreeF)
- Btu Rating: Online: 305; Battery: 2047
- Relative Humidity: 20-95% non-condensing
- Compliances: CE Marked; FCC Part 15 Class A Subpart B Sections 15.107b; 15.109b
- Certifications: cTUVus; UL 497A; UL 1778; NOM; cUL Listed; UL Listed
- Catalog Notes: Network MS card is included; but not installed. Allows start of UPS without utility power.
- Product Length: 20.6 in.
- Product Height: 3.4 in.
- Product Width: 17.4 in.
- Product Weight: 65 lbs.
- Warranty: 3-year on electronics; 3-year on batteries with registration