Eaton 9130 UPS; 3000 VA; 2700 W; L5-30P input; Outputs: (4) 5-20R; (1) L5-30R; 120V
Designed to work together
Discover other Eaton products and accessories built to enhance this product.
- Product Length: 16.1 in.
- Product Height: 12.8 in.
- Product Width: 8.4 in.
- Product Weight: 76.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 2-year limited factory
- Compliances: FCC Class B; FCC Class A; EN55022 Class A
- Certifications: UL Listed; VCCI; EN 55022; cUL Listed; cULus Listed; NOM
- Catalog Notes: Allows UPS operation without utility input
- Battery Management: ABM technology (3-stage charging extends battery service life by 50% and provides advance warning for battery replacement)
- Batteries Replacement: Hot-swappable internal batteries and extended battery modules (EBMs)
- Battery Rating: (8) 12V; 9 Ah
- Battery Type: Sealed; lead-acid
- Extended Battery Capability: Add up to 4 extended battery modules (EBM). Part number PW9130N3000T-EBM
- Receptacle: (4) 5-20R; (1) L5-30R
- Output Power Factor: 0.9
- Output Waveform: Sine wave
- Voltage: 120V
- Output Nominal Voltage: 120V default (100/110/120/127V)
- Output Voltage Range: +/-2% steady-state
- Output Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- VA Rating: 3000 VA
- Topology: Online/Double-conversion
- Wattage: 2700 W
- Input Connection: L5-30P
- Input Cord Length: 6 ft
- Input Nominal Voltage: 120V default (100/110/120/127V)
- Input Frequency Range: 45-65 Hz
- Input Power Factor: 0.9
- Communication: Best Dock Slot + 1 USB port + 1 serial RS232 port + 1 mini-terminal block for remote power off + 1 mini-terminal block for output relay Communication slot
- Expansion Slots: Yes
- User Interface: Graphical display; 4-button programmable menu
- Altitude: <3000m for nominal power; -5 degreeC temp derating every 500m
- BTU Rating: Online: 1257; Battery: 1755
- Noise Level: <50 dB at 1 meter
- Relative Humidity: 5-90% non-condensing
- Temperature Range: 0 degree to 40 degreeC (32 degree to 104 degreeF)
- Form Factor: Tower
- Efficiency: 88