BeyerDynamic T90 Jubilee 90th Anniversary Edition Headphones
On the occasion of their 90th anniversary (1924 - 2014), Beyerdynamic has created the T 90 Jubilee hi-fi headphones. These headphones features elegent design, high-quality soft touch surfaces, and high-gloss chromated bezels. As all premium headphones from beyerdynamic, the T 90 Jubilee is also made in Germany. The open design gives the headphone a spatial sound and does not isolate the user from the environment. Due to the Tesla technology, the T 90 Jubilee provides highest efficiency and lowest distortion. Silky-soft head and ear pads made of microfiber ensure comfort when wearing. The T 90 Jubilee is supplied with a rugged hard case to store the headphone and "Dr. Chesky's sensational fantastic and simply amazing binaural sound show!" CD with binaural music which gives an extremely realistic, spatial auditory impression with a 3-D music reproduction when using headphones.
The exclusive, noble design of the T 90 Jubilee impresses with its black soft touch surfaces, high-gloss chromed bezels and yokes made of massive anodised aluminium.
The soft headband and ear pads ensure a convenient comfort when wearing. The new, elegant, black hard case protects the premium headphones against dust and shocks.
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Open
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 40,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 250 Ohms
- Nominal SPL: 102 dB (1 mW / 500 Hz)
- T.H.D; <0.05% (1 mW / 500 Hz)
- Power handling capacity: 200 mW
- Max. SPL: 125 dB (200 mW / 500 Hz)
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Headband pressure: 2.8 N
- Weight without cable: 350 g
- Cable: 3 m / single-sided
- Connector: Gold vaporised mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
This Kit Includes:
T90 Chrome Exclusive Limited Edition Audiophile Headphones 250 OHM
BeyerDynamic T90 Chrome Exclusive Limited Edition Audiophile Headphones 250 OHM
Our Price: $249.00