High-Resolution Monitor For Text And Graphics Work
With its IPS panel and 1600 x1200; resolution; the FlexScan S2133 is ideal for businesses and control rooms that need to display a large volume of data as well as for CAD and other design work that require brilliant color display.
Square Format With Ample Space
With a 21.3-inch screen and a 1600 x 1200 native resolution; the FlexScan S2133 displays a large volume of information so you can scroll less and work more efficiently.
IPS Panel with Wide Viewing Angles
The IPS (in-plane switching) panel offers 178 degree viewing angles to minimize color shift and contrast when viewing the screen at an angle. This ensures stable and consistent display when two or more people view the screen at once or in a multi-monitor environment.
Viewing Comfort with an Ergonomic Stand
Adjust the screen to the most comfortable position with 82 mm height adjustment; 40 degree tilt; 70 degree swivel and 90 degree rotation for portrait mode. Compatibility with VESA mounting standards allows the monitor to be removed from the stand for mounting on a movable arm or wall bracket.
A non-glare screen reduces eye fatigue by dissipating reflective light that otherwise makes the screen difficult to see.
Optimized Brightness With Auto Ecoview
The Auto EcoView ambient brightness sensor on the front of the monitor measures ambient light and optimizes the screen's brightness so the screen is never too bright or too dark. This reduces both eye strain and the monitor's energy consumption.
10-Bit Gamma Correction
This technology helps achieve accurate color by converting the 8-bit PC data to 10-bit and assigning the ideal gamma values with a 10-bit look-up table (LUT) then returning the data to 8-bit format for display.
A slot for attaching a safety lock is included to help prevent theft.
With an energy-saving LED backlight; the FlexScan S2133 uses only 13 watts during typical operation. The LED backlight does not contain any mercury for minimal environmental impact when the monitor is eventually disposed of.
Preset Modes For Optimum Viewing
For optimum viewing of different kinds of content; EIZO's Fine Contrast function includes modes for office applications (Paper mode); video (Movie mode); web browsing (sRGB mode) and user-defined settings (User modes 1 and 2). Toggling between modes can be done manually in the OSD menu or automatically by assigning a mode to a particular application with the bundled Screen Manager Pro for LCD software.
Closely Simulates Documents And Books
Paper mode produces tones and contrast similar to those of printed paper. Together with the Auto EcoView ambient brightness sensor; Paper mode makes reading documents and ebooks more comfortable and reduces eyestrain.
Eye Care Utility
The EyeCare utility is EIZO -developed software that helps promote better work habits. It consists of a function called "EyeCare Reminder" that reminds you to take scheduled breaks.
Consistent Color Display
The gamma; color temperature and other parameters are adjusted to the proper values on the assembly line. This minimizes variation in color display for consistency in a multi-monitor setups and large scale installations.
Clear Video Display
An overdrive circuit that reduces gray-to-gray response time to just 6 ms when watching video. This greatly reduces ghosting and blurring that is caused by high motion scenes ensuring moving images look clean and sharp.
Good Visibility In Bright Places
With a maximum brightness of 420 cd/m2 and a contrast ratio of 1500:1; the screen remains visible under daylight conditions and brightly lit rooms.
A USB hub with one upstream and two downstream ports is included.
The DisplayPort and DVI-D 24 pin connectors and HDCP compliant. By connecting to an HDCP enabled computer; you can display digital copyright protected contents from digital streams and Blu-ray.
Energy Savings across the Network
EIZO's EcoView NET power management software provides centralized control over the power settings of monitors on a network. With EcoView NET; a systems administrator can confirm the settings for each monitor on the network; turn the power on or off and if necessary; take measures to combat eye fatigue such as adjust the brightness or activate Auto EcoView. EcoView NET is available from EIZO distributors.
Three input terminals are included - DisplayPort; DVI-D and D-Sub. The DisplayPort cable can be quickly affixed and detached which makes it convenient for connecting the monitor to a notebook computer. With DisplayPort; you can easily build a multi-monitor environment by using a graphics board that has multiple DisplayPort connectors or a DisplayPort multi-display adapter.
Built To Last Five Years
EIZO's five-year warranty is two years or 67% longer than the standard three-year warranty of most brands. Even if the initial purchase price of the FlexScan S2133 is higher than another 21-inch monitor; the TCO (total cost of ownership) will likely be lower due to the significantly longer buying cycle and less need for repair.
Made by EIZO
While outsourcing production is now common practice in the monitor industry; EIZO continues to manufacture its products the same way it has throughout its 40-year history - with its own staff at its own factories. This allows EIZO to maintain close control over production quality and offer the industry's only 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Square format with ample space
- Viewing comfort with an ergonomic stand
- Optimized brightness with Auto Eco View
- Closely simulates documents and books
- Good visibility in bright places
- Mounting type: Hole Spacing (VESA Standard) 100 x 100 mm
- With Height Adjustable Stand; Without Stand
- Type: IPS
- Backlight: LED
- Size: 21.3" / 54 cm
- Native Resolution: 1600 x 1200 (4:3 aspect ratio)
- Viewable Image Size (H x V): 432.0 x 324.0 mm
- Pixel Pitch: 0.270 x 0.270 mm
- Display Colors: 16.77 million from a palette of 1.06 billion
- Viewing Angles (H / V; typical): 178 degree; 178 degree
- Brightness (typical): 420 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 1500:1
- Response Time (typical): 6 ms (Gray-to-gray)
- Input Terminals: D-Sub mini 15 pin x 1; DVI-D 24 pin x 1 (with HDCP); DisplayPort x 1 (with HDCP)
- Digital Scanning Frequency (H / V): 31 - 76 kHz; 59 - 61 Hz (VGA Text: 69 - 71 Hz)
- Analog Scanning Frequency (H / V): 24 - 80 kHz; 49 - 76 Hz
- Sync Formats: Separate; Composite
- Function: 1 port for monitor control: 2-port USB hub
- Standard: USB 2.0
- Power Requirements: AC 100 - 120 V / 200 - 240 V; 50 / 60 Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 45 W
- Typical Power Consumption: 13 W
- Power Save Mode: Less than 0.3 W
- Power Management: Power Save (VESA DPM and DVI DMPM); Eco Timer
Features & Functions
- Preset Modes: FineContrast (User1; User2; sRGB; Paper; Movie; DICOM)
- Auto EcoView: Yes
- OSD Languages: English; French; German; Italian; Japanese; Simplified and Traditional Chinese; Spanish; Swedish
- Others: Screen Adjustment (Clock; Phase; Position; Range (Auto)); Screen Size (full screen; enlarge; normal); Smoothing (5 stages); Border Intensity; Color Adjustment (Brightness; Contrast; Gamma; Temperature; Saturation; Hue; Gain; Reset); Input Signal; Product Information (name; serial number; resolution; operating time; etc.); OSD Menu Settings; Adjustment Lock; Power Indicator; Reset; DDC/CI Lock
- Dimensions (Landscape; W x H x D): 465 x 453 - 535 x 208.5 mm
- Dimensions (Without Stand; W x H x D): 465 x 361 x 64 mm
- Net Weight: 8.6 kg / 19.0 lbs.
- Net Weight (Without Stand): 5.6 kg / 12.3 lbs.
- Height Adjustment Range: 82 mm
- Tilt: 40 degree Up; 0 degree Down
- Swivel: 35 degree Right / 35 degree Left
- Pivot: 90 degree
- Hole Spacing (VESA Standard): 100 x 100 m
- Operating Temperature: 5 - 35 degreeC
- Operating Humidity (R.H.; non condensing): 20 - 80 %
Certifications & Standards (Please contact EIZO for the latest information.)
- TCO Displays 6.0; EPEAT Gold (US); TUV/Ergonomics; TUV/GS; RCM; CE; CB; cTUVus; FCC-B; Canadian ICES-003-B; TUV/S; VCCI-B; EPA Energy Star; RoHS; WEEE; China RoHS; CCC; EAC
Supplied Accessories (May vary by country. Please contact EIZO for details.)
- AC power cord; signal cables (DVI-D - DVI-D; D-Sub mini 15 pin - D-Sub mini 15 pin); USB cable; EIZO LCD Utility Disk (PDF user's manual; ScreenManager Pro for LCD [DDC/CI]; EIZO ScreenSlicer software)