Elchim 3009 Professional Hair Dryer
Model #: 3009 - Imperial Jade
Powerful and silent with a hybrid engine, it gives perfect results on every kind of hair Ecology-minded using recyclable materials to respect the environment Healthy for the hair - the infrared heat emitted by the ceramic covering, and the millions of negative ions, help close the hair cuticles keeping hair hydrated and protecting it from the effects of heat Special open-cell air filter purifies the air, and keeps the hairdryer clean. Low electromagnetic emissions which are better for your health Ergonomic grip helps prevent carpal tunnel syndrome Includes the electromagnetic wave protection system (LOW EMF). Italian 2000 watt motor.
- Top of its category for Balance in use, lightness and reduction of the engine noise;
- Protection system Against electromAgnetic fields (low emf);
- Ionic & ceramic system to hydrate the hair And enhance hair shiny, eliminating the electrostatic charges;
- 2 integrated hair concentrators with quick lock system, optimiZed for high temperAtures;
- Easy-lock filter and comfortable lateral grips for a fast filter cleaning;
- Wide lateral protections;
- Back handle designed for major comfort;
- Ergonomic handle with raised hemispheres for a better grip ;
- Cold air button with controlled action;
- Lateral integrated double action “pull-press” buttons;
- Power: 1875 W (110 V)
For simple drying: Apply heat protectant to towel-dried hair. Turn your dryer on to the preferred heat setting (we suggest hotter for thick hair and cooler for thin or fine hair). Direct air down the shafts of your hair to prevent frizz and add shine. Always keep your dryer moving and work around your head until all of your hair feels dry. Finish with a few minutes of cold air from the cool-shot button to set your style and add even more shine.
For styling: Apply heat protectant (or an oil or serum) and section hair. Using a brush, (round for volume, paddle for straighter styles) aim the concentrator nozzle at the section of hair that you wish to dry. As you glide the brush through the section, follow with the dryer. Move on to the next section and repeat.
Warranty Instructions from the Manufacturer:
For defective purchases under 60 days, please inquire for Return Authorization.
Defective returns over 60 days from purchase should be shipped to the address below.
Elchim Repair Center
19 North Melbourne Street
Beverly HIlls, FL 34465
Please include a $10 check per unit for shipping and handling. Your appliance will be repaired at no cost to you for parts and labor and then shipped back to you.
After one year, you may send your appliance to the Elchim Repair Center to be repaired. Please include a $19 check to cover cost of parts and labor + shipping the repaired appliance back to you.
Elchim is void of responsibility for repair or replacement if the appliance was dropped, damaged by abuse, misuse, tampering, or used with unauthorized attachments.