The Elo I-Series 15-inch Android all-in-one (AiO) combines a commercial-grade touchscreen computer with the powerful Android Qualcomm Snapdragon processor delivering unmatched computing speeds. The AiO system delivers commercial reliability; integrated touch and flexible mounting options designed to survive the rigors of continuous public use for in-store interaction; point of sale; self-service; wayfinding; corporate and hospitality environments.
Combine the I-Series with Elo's cloud-based management software; Elo View designed to simplify and automate deployment of Elo interactive displays across multiple locations. Deliver a consistent experience instantly with the Elo View software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that includes OS management (including remote and silent updates); kiosk lock-down; automatic provisioning and device management.
The Elo I-Series is available in 10-; 15- and 22-inch sizes; all with Elo's Touch Proprojected capacitive multi-touch; can be flexibly VESA mounted anywhere in public spaces - in portrait; landscape or tabletop orientation. Elo provides a variety of optional wall; floor and tabletop mounts and with all cable connections at the back; they are hidden and locked away.
Optional Cellular Connectivity.
Choose how you want to connect - with the embedded cellular modem and SIM card or Wi-Fi/Ethernet; Elo has models for both options. With the addition of cellular on the I-Series; Elo has enabled the ability for dynamic advertising by merchandising teams; creative agencies; Pop display and fixture companies where access to other networks is difficult. Two versions with cellular connectivity are available out of the box - Vodafone for Europe and AT&T for the US market. Additionally; the I-Series device features a quad-band GSM and LTE capable modem for compatibility with many carriers around the globe; making it easy for customers to choose their other carriers through a Bring Your Own Carrier option.
The I-Series for Android enables product brands and retail stores to leverage existing mobile applications and digital marketing content. With Elo View; it's easy to quickly load and lockdown a specific website; individual webpage; video or app to create self-service kiosks through an endless aisle or in-store virtual helper application - the possibilities are nearly limitless.
Create multiple points of interaction with your I-Series through Bluetooth/BLE; near field communication (NFC/RFID); mag strip reader (MSR); barcode reader and other GPIO (General Purpose Analog I/O) accessories. Or add a stand and a customer facing display to create a seamless point of sale system.
The I-Series is perfect for shelf; aisle; kiosk or point of purchase display installations to deliver mobile applications; proximity marketing; contactless payments; promotional offers; pictures; videos; infographics and other website content when and where it matters most - in-store next to the product.
The 15-inch I-Series delivers the quality and reliability Elo is known for and is backed by our 2-year standard warranty. Unlike tablets; the product is designed for long-term commercial use with no mechanical components (such as fans or spinning drives) and no battery. All of our products go through rigorous reliability testing (over 20 tests) to deliver 50;000 MTBF.
- Professional-grade; all-in-one interactive digital signage designed for the rigors of public use
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 display resolution
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB storage standard; additional storage can be added with SD-card and USB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE) and wired Ethernet connection standard. Optional cellular connectivity available with 3G/4G
- 2-year standard warranty. Optional extended warranty available
- Elo View management software available for kiosk lockdown; management of OS; device management and content deployment. And Elo View can work with your existing MDM.
- Enclosure Color: Black
- Touch Technology & Capacity: PCAP (Projected Capacitive) - 10 Touch
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon ARM A15; quad-core 1.7GHz
- Memory (RAM): 2GB DDR3 RAM; 16GB EMMC Flash
- OS: Android 4.4.2
- Diagonal Size: 15.6'' diagonal; Active matrix TFT LCD (LED)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Active Area (mm): 13.5" x 7.6" / 344.16mm x 193.59mm
- Resolution: Full HD 1920 x 1080
- Number of Colors: 262000
- Brightness (typical): PCAP: 255 nits
- Response Time-total (typical): 35 msec
- Contrast Ratio: 700: 1
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal: +/-80 degree or 160 degree total / Vertical: +/-80 degree or 160 degree total
- Cellular: Cellular antennas included in the unit; 3G/4G Module (available separately)
- I/O Ports: Micro HDMI output; Microphone; Micro SD slot; 3G/4G LTE (Micro SIM card holder); Audio output; Gigabit Ethernet
- Peripheral Mounting: 2x MicroUSB side mount
- Webcam: Auto exposure; Auto Gain Control; Sharpness/Brightness/Contrast control; Max resolution: 1920 x 1080 30fps
- AV Capability: Front-facing HD webcam; Integrated Earphone Out with Microphone input; Stereo speakers
- Ethernet Port: 1x RJ45
- Wireless: WIFI 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: BT 4.0 (BLE)
- Audio Ports: Integrated Earphone Out with Microphone input
- Speakers: Two 2W internal speakers
- Power Supply: power adapter (included)
- Input Voltage: 110 - 240 VAC
- Power Consumption (Typical): ON: 16.5W; SLEEP: 4.0W; OFF: 0.2W
- Dimensions: 15.2 x 9.8 x 1.2 in. / 386.7mm x 248.13mm x 30mm
- Operating Temperature: 0 degreeC to 40 degreeC / 32 degreeF to 104 degreeF
- Storage Temperature: -20 degreeC to 50 degreeC / -4 degreeF to 122 degreeF
- Humidity: Operating: 20% to 80%; Storage: 5% to 95%
- Regulatory approvals and declarations: Wi-Fi only Models: UL; FCC - Class A; cUL; IC; CB; CE - Class A; CCC; SRRC; EAC; VCCI; MIC; Cellular Models: UL; FCC; CB; CE - Class A; PTCRB; GCF
- Real-Time Clock: Lithium-ion battery
- MTBF: 50;000 hours demonstrated
- Warranty: 2-year