Elo 5502L Touchscreen Signage Display Add interactivity to any environment with Elo's 5502L 55-inch touchscreen display. With a brilliant and responsive interactive canvas for leveraging a variety of content; the professional-grade large format display is well-suited for creating engaging experiences. From endless aisle and brand experiences to way-finding and collaboration; Elo's touchscreen displays from 10 to 70 in. offer everything you need in a sleek; slim design and are built to withstand the rigors of continuous public use.
Collaboration for all Environments
Not only do high traffic environments demand interaction; but meeting rooms and classrooms do as well. They introduce heightened collaboration capabilities between the instructor and their audience; helping to drive concepts and innovation beyond what a whiteboard and dry erase marker once did.
Unified Style Across Sizes
The 5502L is available with two touch technology options. Both enable 10+ touch for multi-user interaction with fast and sensitive responses. Projected capacitive (PCAP) offers edge-to-edge glass with touch through performance. Infrared (IR) offers ease of scalability to larger sizes with an extra level of protection against scratches.
Accessorize with Elo Edge Connect
Expand your touchscreens potential by adding an EMV reader; NFC/RFID; MSR; barcode reader or one of our many other accessories. With Elo Edge Connect; accessories attach flush to the edge of the touchscreen/display for a clean design and extended functionality. On the 5502L touchscreen monitor; you can easily add any combination of up to four Edge Connect products - configuration is up to you and easily changed at any time.
Transform your Touchscreen Display into a Touchscreen Computer
With high-powered CPU options for Android or Windows OS; Elo enables a seamless end-to-end solution from one manufacturer for interactive experiences. Purpose-built for compatibility and long life-cycles; the compute modules and touchscreen systems create one of the most robust and reliable solutions on any platform.
Add Windows Computing Power with Ease
The Elo Computer Modules (ECMs) for Windows slide into the back of the touchscreen display to deliver one of the industry's thinnest commercial grade all-in-one large format touch computers. AC power; video and USB signals pass between the computer module and the display making field installation and maintenance easy with no external cables required.
Start Managing Your Devices Smarter with the Elo backpack & Elo View
The Elo Backpack is an Android-powered compute engine capable of transforming Elo touchscreens into an affordable; scalable; single-architecture media platform. With its simplified content-delivery and remote-management capabilities via the Elo View portal; the Backpack provides a low-power; solid-state; fan-less computing solution running Android 7.1 (Nougat) with the capability to simplify deployments and remotely manage kiosks out-of-the-box.
- Compliant with ADA and IBC requirements for protrusion when mounted to a wall with an Elo low-profile mount.
- Ready for use 24/7
- On-Site Exchange Program included with standard warranty.
- Backed by our 3-year standard warranty with an optional extension to 4 or 5-year.
- Purpose built for touch at the factory level
- External control for remote management (RS232 via virtual comm-port)
- Enclosure Color: Black
- Touch Technology & Capacity: Infrared - 20 Touch
- Touch Interfaces: USB
- Diagonal Size: 54.6'' diagonal; Active matrix TFT LCD (LED)
- Active Area (mm): 47.62" x 26.78" / 1209.60 mm x 680.40 mm
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 60hz
- Other Supported Resolutions: 1920x1080 50; 60Hz
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal: +/-89 degree or 178 degree total / Vertical: +/-89 degree or 178 degree total
- Number of Colors: 16.7 million
- Brightness (typical): IR: 405
- Response Time-total (typical): 12 msec
- Contrast Ratio: 1100: 1
- On Screen Display: Available through the Touch OSD menu. Video Settings: Video Port Discovery; Video Source Select; Black Level; Brightness; Contrast; Sharpness; Auto Adjustment; Color Settings: Color Temperature; User Preset (for color); Dynamic Color Modes; Audio Settings: Audio Source selection; Mute; Volume adjustments; General Settings: Recall defaults; MDC protocol (for serial commands); Tabletop Mode (for tabletop thermal profile); OSD Settings: OSD Timer and language; Information: Monitor; System Temperature; Help & Support; Power Settings: Power Behavior; RTC Settings: The clock/time and the monitor ON/OFF schedule can be changed within this menu. Daylight Saving time is adjusted for automatically and will change the current time by one hour to accommodate daylight savings time. VGA Settings: Allows user to change the H. position; V. position; Clock and Phase. If VGA is the selected source; the Auto-Adjust feature is available in the Video Settings tab.
- I/O Ports: Input: AC power input; USB type B (for Touch); VGA; 2x HDMI; GPIO; DisplayPort; Audio Line in; Output: Audio Headphones out; RJ45 (for optional OSD remote)
- Input Video Signal Connector: Analog VGA Female DE-15 connector; 2x HDCP-capable HDMI Type A connector; DisplayPort 1.1a connector
- Input Video Frequency: Horizontal: 31.5 - 73 KHz; Vertical: 47 - 63 Hz
- Audio Input Connector: 3.5 mm TRS jack
- Audio Input Signal Range: 1Vrms max stereo signal (standard PC line out)
- Headphone Output Connector: 3.5 mm TRS jack
- Speakers: 4 x 5 W stereo speakers
- Power Supply: AC internal - Replacement power cables are available with the purchase of a replacement cable kit - Elo P/N: E060080
- Input Connector: IEC 60320 C6
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Maximum Operating Time: 24 hours/day
- Power Consumption (Typical): Monitor Only (Typical at 120V at 60Hz): ON: 106.7W; SLEEP: 1.8W; OFF: 0.03W; (Typical at 230V at 50Hz): ON: 104.5W; SLEEP: 2.7W; OFF: 0.49W
- Dimensions: IR: 50.50" x 29.66" x 2.38" / 1282.68 mm x 753.48 mm x 60.37mm
- Operating Temperature: Portrait/Landscape Mode: 0 degreeC to 40 degreeC / 32 degreeF to 104 degreeF; Table top Mode and with Intel OPS modules: 0 degree C to 35 degree C OR 32 degreeF to 95 degreeF
- Storage Temperature: -20 degreeC to 60 degreeC / -4 degreeF to 140 degreeF
- Humidity: Operating: 20% to 80%; Storage: 10% to 90%
- Mounting Options: 400mm x 400mm VESA 4-hole mounting interface on rear of unit
- MTBF: 50;000 hours demonstrated
- Warranty: 3-Year