Elo 2494L Open-Frame Touchscreen Display
The Elo 2494L 24-inch open frame touchscreen display delivers an industrial-grade solution that is cost-effective for OEMs and systems integrators requiring a reliable product for their customers. Designed with reliability from the start; Elo's open frames deliver outstanding image clarity and light transmission with the stable; drift-free operation for accurate touch responses. The 90-Series product line is available in a wide range of sizes; touch technologies and brightness; offering the versatility needed for commercial kiosk applications from self-service and gaming to industrial automation and healthcare.
Enabling Partners to Build Smarter Kiosks
With Elo View and the Backpack; managing kiosks is EASY! Pair your Elo interactive open frame with the Elo Backpack and Elo View to create an affordable; scalable; single-architecture deployment. The Backpack provides a low-power; solid-state; fan-less computing solution running Android 7.1 (Nougat) and when paired with Elo View; you can remotely manage kiosks out-of-the-box with seamless device and content control.
Flexibility for Your Install
Our commercial-grade open frames can be mounted in landscape; portrait and face-up orientations providing optimal flexibility for mounting in any table; kiosk; or cabinet design. Whether viewing directly; at an angle; or from a distance; our open frames offer what you need while maintaining optimal clarity and the viewing experience you want to deliver
Touch Through Enabled with PCAP
Our TouchPro PCAP technology supports touch through functionality for installations that require a front layer of glass with thicknesses up to 6mm or solutions that require specific IP ratings. Whether you need a flush-mounted display or one that is fully-encased behind a cover glass; our robust PCAP Open Frames are purpose-built for durability in various applications and environments: from self-service kiosks to highly used gaming cabinets to harsh industrial machines.
Built for Commercial Use
We pride ourselves on being one of the best manufacturers in the market - We design and build the complete solution; with touch integrated from the start. Our robust touchscreen solutions offer flexibility for diverse environments and have undergone rigorous testing to ensure the longest life possible for our product - maximizing your ROI.
- Backed by our 3-year standard warranty with an optional extension to 4 or 5-year.
- Purpose built for touch at the factory level
- Compliant with UL-60950 & IK-07 impact testing
- Ready for use 24/7
- Designed and tested to ensure reliable long life in the field
- Well-suited for use in any high traffic or harsh environments.
- Enclosure Color: Black
- Touch Technology & Capacity: SAW (IntelliTouch Surface Acoustic Wave) - Single Touch
- Touch Interface: IntelliTouch; IntelliTouch ZB - Dual serial/USB
- Diagonal Size: 23.8'' diagonal; Active matrix TFT LCD (LED)
- On Screen Display: Accessible through switches on the unit's tethered OSD Control box. Controls: Menu; Up; Down; Select; Power; Settings: Brightness; Contrast; Clock; Phase; H-position; V-position; Auto-Adjust; Aspect Ratio; Sharpness; Color Temperature; OSD Timeout; OSD Language; OSD H-Position; OSD V-Position; Recall Defaults; Video Priority; Information; Touch On Sleep Mode; Touch Through (Only available for TouchPro PCAP with E146641); Languages: English; French; Italian; German; Spanish; Simplified Chinese; Traditional Chinese; Japanese; Lockouts: OSD; Power
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Active Area (mm): 20.75" x 11.67" / 527.04mm x 296.46mm
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Other Supported Resolutions: 1920 x 1080 50; 60Hz
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal: +/-89 degree or 178 degree total / Vertical: +/-89 degree or 178 degree total
- Number of Colors: 16.7 million
- Brightness (typical): IntelliTouch: 225 nits
- Response Time-total (typical): 16 msec
- Contrast Ratio: 3000: 1
- I/O Ports: Serial port (IntelliTouch only); USB TypeB; RJ45 for OSD remote key; VGA; HDMI; DisplayPort; 12V D/C in
- Input Video Format: HDMI V1.3 Type A receptacle for HDMI input; Analog VGA on Female DB-15 connector; DisplayPort V1.1a -Supports later versions of DisplayPort video input
- Input Video Frequency: Horizontal: 30 - 82 KHz; Vertical: 50 - 75 Hz
- Power Supply: External DC - Optional power brick (sold separately)
- Input power connector (Monitor): Coaxial power jack (2.0mm (+0.0 -0.1mm) pin outer diameter; 6.4mm (+/- 0.3mm) barrel inner diameter; 8.8mm (+/- 0.3mm) barrel depth)
- Input Voltage: 12VDC +/- 5%
- Adapter Output Power Connector: DC barrel plug (2.1mm (+/- 0.1mm) pin inner diameter; 5.5mm (+/- 0.05mm) barrel outer diameter; 9.5mm (+/- 0.3mm) barrel length)
- Power Consumption (Typical): Monitor + Adapter at 230V/50Hz: ON: 27.3 W; SLEEP: 1.5 W; OFF: 0.5W
- Dimensions: Bezel: 22.14" x 12.86" x 1.64" / 562.4mm x 326.6mm x 41.7mm
- Weight: 14.1 lb. / 6.39 Kg
- Operating Temperature: 0 degreeC to 40 degreeC / 32 degreeF to 104 degreeF
- Storage Temperature: -20 degreeC to 60 degreeC / -4 degreeF to 140 degreeF
- Humidity: Operating: 20% to 80%; Storage: 10% to 95%
- Sealability: Touchscreen sealed to bezel; Touchscreen sealed to LCD
- MTBF: 50;000 hours demonstrated
- Warranty: 3-Year