The EAP1750H leverages the breakthrough speed and performance 802.11ac for connecting to laptops and other devices that need to wirelessly stream HD video or transfer large files. The EAP1750H is an 802.11ac 3x3 Indoor Access Point. This high-powered ceiling mount Dual Band Access Point features speeds up to 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band when associated with AC client devices. It can be configured as an Access Point; Client Bridge; or WDS (AP & Bridge) and features a high transmit RF power of 28 dBm transmit RF power on both the 2.4/5 GHz bands for long range connectivity. The EAP1750H includes a Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting to 802.3at-capable PoE Switches and an enhanced receive sensitivity MIMO (Multiple In / Multiple Out) integrated sectorized 3D antenna array. It's an ideal solution for spacious interior environments such as large homes; small and medium-sized businesses; multiple-floor buildings; hotels; hospitals and other venues.
The EAP1750H can be configured to operate in several different modes for unique and customized deployment scenarios; as a Dual Band Wireless ac750 Access Point; a WDS Bridge; or a WDS Access Point.
The EAP1750H also features Band Steering; which shifts traffic for Dual Band-capable clients to the 5 GHz band from the 2.4 GHz band; helping to relieve network congestion and maintain optimal data throughput. Multiple EAP1750Hs can also be configured for Fast Roaming when used with a RADIUS server; so employees can stay connected as they roam throughout a building. The EAP1750H is a cost-effective solution for small-to-medium sized or larger companies that need to provide employees with network or Internet access on either band whenever they're away from their desks or attending meetings in another part of the building.
To unobtrusively blend in with other common building infrastructure appliances; the ceiling mount EAP1750H appears as a low profile smoke detector and can be powered via a PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) from an IEEE 802.3at rated switch.
The EAP1750H also supports wireless encryption standards such as Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) Encryption; IEEE 802.1X with RADIUS. MAC Address Filtering is also included for network administrators to allow or deny network access to client devices (computers; tablet PCs; NAS; smartphones; etc.) according to their MAC addresses. EnGenius' EZ Controller Management Software for Windows; Mac OSX and Linux (available as a free download) allows monitoring; management and sequential firmware upgrades of EnGenius Access Points that have already been deployed in the network from the convenience of a desk.
3 Stream 802.11ac Wireless Speeds on 5 GHz
Up to 1300 Mbps on its 5 GHz for faster file transfers and smoother video streaming.
3 Stream 802.11n Wireless Speeds on 2.4 GHz
Up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.
High Power; Long-Range and Multiple Floor Penetration
28 dBm for both 2.4GHz and 5 GHz RF transmit power enables the wireless signal to penetrate floors; ceilings and walls for greater device connectivity.
Dual Band operation
2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands for expanded user capacity. Greater number of channels available on the 5 GHz frequency spectrum to support higher bandwidth applications like HD video streaming.
Blends in with other common building infrastructure appliances; the ceiling mount EAP1750H appears as a low profile smoke detector and can be powered via a PoE(Power-over-Ethernet) from an IEEE 802.3at rated switch. Integrated sectorized 3D Antenna array to minimize RF interference.
Supports Separate Mode Configuration per Frequency Band
Choose one of two (2) modes available depending on your need: Access Point or WDS (AP & Bridge).
Detects and allows Dual Band clients to shift to the 5 GHz band from the 2.4 GHz band; relieving network congestion and maintain optimal data traffic flow.
Multiple EAP1750Hs can also be configured for Fast Roaming when used with a RADIUS server. This means that employees can be constantly connected to the network - whether they are warehouse workers scanning and capturing barcode information; employees on Wi-Fi phone calls while walking to meetings on another part of a building or healthcare professionals capturing patient information on mobile devices.
Can be configured to broadcast up to eight (8) SSIDs per frequency band. Each SSID can be tagged to a specified company network VLAN for different user access based on established access rights.
Quantum Beam Technology
Seeks the most efficient signal path to AC compatible computers and other devices and transfers data up to 1300 Mbps and nearly 3x faster than Wireless N
Simplified AP Monitoring and Management
For easier monitoring and maintenance after deployment on rooftops and other hard to reach places; users can monitor the Access Point remotely with SNMP-based EZ Controller wireless Access Point software for Windows; Mac OSX and Linux (available online as a free download).
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n on 2.4 GHz; IEEE 802.11a/n/ac on 5 GHz; IEEE 802.3at; IEEE 802.1r; IEEE 802.1k; IEEE 802.11x
- Memory Capacity: Memory: 128 MB; Flash Memory 16 MB
- Antenna: Internal Omni-Directional Antennas; 5 dBi on 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
- Physical Interface: 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Port; 1 x Reset Button; 1 x Power Connector
- Physical Security: Kensington Security Slot
- LED Indicator: 1 x Power; WLAN (Wireless Connection); 2.4 GHz; 5 GHz; 1 x LAN
- Power Source: External Power Adapter; DC IN; 12V/2A; IEEE 802.3at Compliant Source
- Mounting: Ceiling Mount; Wall Mount
Wireless & Radio Specifications
- Operating Frequency: Dual-Radio Concurrent 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- Operation Modes: Access Point
- Frequency Radio: 2.4GHz: 2400MHz ~ 2835MHz; 5GHz: 5180MHz ~ 5240MHz; 5260 ~ 5320MHz; 5500MHz ~ 5700MHz; 5745MHz ~ 5825MHz
- Transmit Power: Up to 28 dBi on 2.4 & 5 GHz; Max transmit power is limited by regulatory power
- Radio Chains/Spatial Streams: 3x3:3
- Supported Data Rates (Mbps): 2.4 GHz: Max 450; 5 GHz: Max 1300; 802.11b: 1; 2; 5.5; 11; 802.11g: 6; 9; 12; 18; 24; 36; 48; 54; 802.11n: 6.5 to 450 (MCS0 to MCS23); 802.11ac: 6.5 to 1300 (MCS0 to MCS9; NSS=1 ~3)
- Supported Radio Technology: 802.11b: Direct-Sequence Spread-Spectrum (DSSS); 802.11a/g/n/ac: Orthogonal frequency-division Multiplexing (OFDM)
- Channelization: 802.11ac with 20/40/80 MHz channel width; 802.11n with 20/40 MHz channel width; 802.11a/b/g with 20 MHz channel width
- Supported Modulation: 802.11b: BPSK; QPSK; CCK; 802.11a/g/n: BPSK; QPSK; 16-QAM; 64-QAM; 802.11ac: BPSK; QPSK; 16-QAM; 64-QAM; 256-QAM
- Multiple BSSID: Supports up to 8 SSIDs per radio
- VLAN Tagging: Supports 802.1q SSID-to-VLAN tagging; VLAN Pass through
- QoS: Compliant with IEEE 802.11e Standard; WMM
- SNMP: v1; v2c; v3
- MIB: I/II; Private MIB
- STP: Spanning Tree Protocol
- Management Features: Deployment Options; Standalone (Individually Managed)
- Configuration: Web Interface (HTTP); CLI (Telnet)
- Control Features: Firmware Upgrade: Web interface or CLI (FTP/HTTP); Auto Reboot; Auto Channel Selection; Auto Transmit Power; Band Steering; Fast Roaming; Email Alert; Wireless MAC Filter; Wireless Traffic Shaping; System Log; Remote Log; Backup / Restore; WIFI Scheduler; Ping / Traceroute / Speed Test; LED Control; Device Discovery; Wireless LAN Information; Statistics
- Security: WPA/WPA2 Enterprise; Hide SSID in beacons; MAC Address Filtering; Https Support; SSH Support; L2 Isolation; Guest Network
Environmental & Physical
- Temperature Range: Operating: 32 degreeF to 104 degreeF (0 degreeC to 40 degreeC); Storage: -4 degreeF to 140 degreeF (-20 degreeC to 60 degreeC)
- Humidity (non-condensing): Operating: (90% or less; Storage: 90% or less
Device Dimensions & Weights
- Device: Weight: 0.65 lbs.; Diameter: 6.36" (161.54 mm); Height: 1.64" (41.66 mm)
- Certifications: FCC; CE
- Warranty: 1 Year