ePad is ePadLink's low-cost electronic signature capture device for any environment; displaying the signature on your computer screen as you sign.
Bundled with every ePad product is IntegriSign Desktop eSignature software with plug-ins for Microsoft Word and Excel; as well as PDF signing with pDoc Signer and Adobe Acrobat; so you can start eSigning out of the box. For software developers; IntegriSign Desktop also provides a set of SDKs for capturing signatures in PC and web applications and for interacting directly with the various ePadLink signature pads.
- Ergonomic design
- Legally-binding eSignatures
- USB-powered (portable)
- Bundled with IntegriSign software
- Touchpad technology: Semiconductor FSR
- eSigning Surface: 3.50" x 2.09" (88.9mm x x53.1mm)
- Protective Screen: Not applicable
- Actuator Type: Tethered passive stylus
- Biometrics: Captures signature speed and pressure
- Power Source: USB 2.0
- Operating Systems: Windows 2003; 2008 and 2012 Sever; Window XP; Visa 7 and 8(32 and 64 bit); Linux (32 bit); Citrix and Terminal Services supported
- Report Rates: 100 counts per second
- Device Dimensions: 5.75 x 6.00 x 0.55 in.
- Weight: 0.263 lbs.
- Software plug-Ins & Apps: Word; Excel; pDoc singer; Adobe
- Software Developer Kit( SDK): COM Unterface and java
- Warranty: 1-year