ePad-ink is used worldwide to capture electronic signatures; whether the signing takes place in-branch or in-field. With an LCD screen that lights up when an eSignature is applied or affirmation text displayed; the interactive visual feedback provides an enhanced user experience. Ergonomic and portable; ePad-ink is a best-in-class eSignature solution.
Bundled with every ePad product is IntegriSign Desktop eSignature software with plug-ins for Microsoft Word and Excel; as well as PDF signing with pDoc Signer and Adobe Acrobat; so you can start eSigning out of the box. For software developers; IntegriSign Desktop also provides a set of SDKs for capturing signatures in PC and web applications and for interacting directly with the various ePadLink signature pads.
- Ergonomic design
- Legally-binding eSignatures
- USB-powered (portable)
- Bundled with IntegriSign software
- Monochrome LCD display
- Displays affirmation text for greater signing context
- Assigns a unique serial ID number to the host computer
- LCD technology: Monochrome LCD with touchpad
- eSigning Surface: 3.0" x 2.2" (76mm x x56mm)
- Protective Screen: Removable/field-replaceable signature surface
- Actuator Type: Tethered passive stylus
- Biometrics: Captures signature speed and pressure
- Power Source: USB 2.0
- Operating Systems: Windows 2003; 2008 and 2012 Sever; Window XP; Visa 7 and 8(32 and 64 bit); Linux (32 bit); Citrix and Terminal Services supported
- Report Rates: 100 counts per second
- Device Dimensions: 5.94 x 5.94 x 1.61 in.(151mm x 151mm x 41mm)
- Weight: 0075 lbs.
- Software plug-Ins & Apps: Word; Excel; pDoc singer; Adobe
- Software Developer Kit( SDK): COM Unterface and java
- Warranty: 1-year