With the Epson Perfection V100 Photo enjoy automatic scanning of photos, film, and documents, as well as 3D objects. Get brilliant results every time with 3200 x 9600 dpi. The new high-rise lid can be lifted up and laid flat to accommodate large objects or scan 3D objects (up to 25mm thick) with the lid closed.
The scanner's built-in transparency unit and 3.2 Dmax offers convenient scanning of both slides and film strips with remarkable details, while Epson Easy Photo Fix one-touch color restoration renews faded originals. New Epson Digital Dust Correction quickly and intelligently removes dust from film scans. New Backlight Correction software corrects under exposed images with better color accuracy.
With Hi-Speed USB 2.0, the Epson Perfection V100 Photo speeds through every scan. Compatible with both Windows and Macintosh systems, this scanner offers remarkable versatility and detail in one affordable solution.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed color image scanner
- Photoelectric Device: Color Epson Matrix CCD - Line Sensor
- Optical Resolution:3200 dpi
- Hardware Resolution: 3200 x 9600 dpi
- Maximum Resolution: 12,800 x 12,800 dpi
- Effective Pixels: 27,200 x 37,440 (3200 dpi)
- Color Hardware Bit Depth: 48-bit internal/external
- Grayscale Hardware Bit Depth: 16-bit internal/external
- Optical Density: 3.2 Dmax
- Transparency Unit: 35mm Transparency Adapter, 6 negatives/4 slide capacity
- Buttons: 4 buttons; Scan, E-mail, Copy and PDF
- Maximum Read Area: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Light Source: White cold cathode fluorescent lamp
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Scanning Speed: 3200 dpi high-speed mode Monochrome: 14.6 msec/line: Full color: 14.6 msec/line
- Reliability: MCBF - 10,000 cycles
- Environment Conditions: Temperature: Operating 410 F to 950 F,(50 to 350C): Humidity Operating: 10 to 80,storage 10 to 85 (no condensation)
- Power Requirements: Voltage: AC 100 - 120V: Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz: Power consumption: 16W
- IBM compatible PC with Pentium II 450 MHz or higher processor
- USB 1.1 - Windows 98SE, 2000 Professional, Me, XP Home Edition/XP Professional, XP Professional x64 Edition
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 - Windows 2000 Professional, XP Home Edition/XP Professional, XP Professional x64 Edition
- 128MB RAM (256MB recommended), 350MB of available hard drive space minimum, CD-ROM drive (4x or faster), available USB connection (Hi-Speed USB 2.0 recommend for optimum performance)
- PowerPC G3 400 MHz or Intel-based CPU
- USB 1.1 - Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 - Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later
- 128MB RAM (256 MB recommended), 735MB hard disk space minimum, CD-ROM drive (4x or faster), available USB connection
Physical Dimensions: Width: 16.9" (430.1mm): Depth: 11" (280.3mm): Height: 2.2" (56.6mm): Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg approx.)
Software: Epson Scan with Epson Easy Photo Fix Technology, Epson Creativity Suite, ArcSoft PhotoImpression, ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus OCR
Warranty: One year limited warranty in the U.S. and Canada