A powerful multifunction printer that drives productivity for workgroups
Get heavy-duty, low-cost printing with the WorkForce Pro WF-5690 multifunction printer. Powered by Epson's new PrecisionCore printing technology, the WF-5690 delivers Performance Beyond Laser, producing professional-quality prints at fast speeds. Save on printing - up to 50 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser. Get reliable, low-maintenance, high-volume color printing with a 45,000-page monthly duty cycle, ultra high-yield cartridges and large paper capacity. Includes auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing. Easy workgroup networking and administration with setup and security features for wired and wireless connections. Also includes PCL and PostScript support and three-year limited warranty.
- 4-in-1 with Wireless, Ethernet and PCL: Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Ink: 4-color DURABrite Ultra pigment ink. The printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 20 ISO ppm; Color: 20 ISO ppm.
- ISO-PPM: One-sided ISO print speeds of 20 ISO ppm black and color.
- Three-Year Limited Warranty Included: Get a three-year limited warranty, plus second-business-day shipping.
- Fast, High-Quality Printing and Copying: Quickly print or copy documents and photos, and get sharp text and vivid, true-to-life color.
- Wireless and Ethernet Network Ready: Share one printer with multiple computers in your home or office, using a wireless or wired network.
- Automatic Two-Sided Printing: Save up to 50 percent on paper with the option of automatic two-sided printing.
- Epson Connect - Print and share from anywhere: Print your photos and documents using your smartphone, tablet or mobile computer from your home, the office, or from across the world.
- Get Performance Beyond Laser: The WorkForce Pro WF-5690, powered by PrecisionCore.
- Cost Savings: Up to 50 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser.
- Heavy-Duty, Reliable Performance: 45,000-page monthly duty cycle; up to 2500 pages recommended monthly for high-volume printing.
- Fast Output: Prints at speeds of 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm (color).
- Outstanding Support: Best-in-class three-year limited warranty with advance exchange.
- Professional-Quality Results: Laser-sharp text and brilliant colors on a wide variety of media.
- Do More: 35-page duplex Automatic Document Feeder; auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax; Document Capture Pro software included.
- Low Intervention: Print up to 4000 black and color pages without changing the cartridge; up to 580 sheets total paper capacity with optional second paper tray.
- Easy Networking and Administration: Network setup and security features for wired and wireless connections; supports PCL and PostScript 3.
- Intuitive navigation and control: 4.3" touchscreen.
- Uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers
- Save up to 50 percent of your paper supply with automatic, 2-sided printing
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner
- Printing Technology: PrecisionCore 4S print head 4-color inkjet
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 3 droplet sizes, as small as 2.8 picoliters
- Maximum Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 20 ISO ppm, Color 20 ISO ppm
- 2-Sided ISO Print Speed: Black: 11 ISO ppm, Color 11 ISO ppm
- Ink Type: DURABrite Ultra pigment ink (smudge, fade and water resistant)
- Ink Palette: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black
- Ink Configuration: 4 individual ink cartridges
- Replacement Ink: 786 Standard-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, 786XL High-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, 788XXL Extra High-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow. The printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.
- Ink Yield Information: Epson provides ink cartridge yields based on the ISO / IEC 24711 and 24712 standard for inkjet products, which excludes the first installed cartridges. Standard-capacity Black (T786120): About 900 pages, Standard-capacity Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow (T786220, T786320, T786420): About 800 pages per color, High-capacity Black (T786XL120): About 2600 pages, High-capacity Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow (T786XL220, T786XL320, T786XL420): About 2000 pages per color. Extra-High capacity Black (T788XXL120): About 4000 pages, Extra-High capacity Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow (T788XXL220, T788XXL320, T788XXL420): About 4000 pages per color.
- Fade Resistance / Print Longevity: Up to 118 years.
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.x (32 bits, 64 bits), Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits), Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits), Windows XP SP3 (32 bits), Windows XP Professional x64, Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.9.x7
- Server Systems: Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003, Mac OS X Server
- Temperature: Operating: 50 to 95 degrees F (10 to 35 degrees C), Storage: -4 to 104 degrees F (-20 to 40 degrees C)
- Humidity: Operating: 20 - 80 percent RH, Storage: 5 - 85 percent RH (no condensation)
- Sound Level: Power: 5.3 B(A), Pressure: 52 dB(A)
- Dimensions: Printing: 18.1" x 25.8" x 15.1" (W x D x H), Storage: 18.1" x 16.6" x 13.5" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 31.5 lb
- Safety Approvals: Safety standards UL60950, CSA C22.2 No. 60950 EMI FCC Part 15 subpart B class B, CAN/CSA-CEI/IEC CISPR 22 class B
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- ISO Copy Speed: Black: 19 ISO cpm, Color: 19 ISO cpm
- Copy Quality: Color: Standard / Best, Black-and-White: Standard / Best
- Copy Quantity: 1 - 999 (PC-free)
- Maximum Copy Size: 8.5" x 14" (PC-free)
- Copy Features: Auto 2-sided, Preview, Resize, ID Copy, Collate, Adjustable Copy Density, Remove Punched Holes, Remove Shadows
- Scanner Type: Color flatbed / Automatic 2-sided ADF
- Photoelectric Device: Color CIS line sensor
- Optical Resolution: 2400 dpi
- Hardware Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Maximum Resolution: 9600 x 9600 dpi interpolated
- Color Bit Depth: 48-bit color / 24-bit output
- Other: Scan-to-PC via Document Capture Pro, Scan-to-Cloud (including email), Memory Device, Password Protected PDFs
- Fax Settings: Black-and-white and color
- Fax Speed: 33.6 Kbps - as fast as 3 sec per page
- Memory: Up to 550 pages
- Speed Dials: 200 (max.)
- PC Fax: Supported
- Standard Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB (compatible with USB 2.0 specification), Wireless LAN IEEE (802.11 b/g/n), Wired Ethernet (1000 Base-T/100 Base-TX/10 Base-T), Wi-Fi Direct
- Network Printing Protocols: IPP, LDP, Port 9100, WSD
- Network Management Protocols: SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP, APIPA, DDNS, mDNS, SNTP, Ping, SLP,WSD, LLTD
- WLAN Security: WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK(AES)
- PC-Free Paper Support: Plain: Letter, Legal, A4, Photo: Letter, A4, 8" x 10", 5" x 7", 4" x 6"
- Paper Sizes: 3.5" x 5", 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x14", A4, A6, half letter, executive, user definable (3.5" - 47.2" in length)
- Maximum Paper Size: User definable up to 8.5" x 47.2"
- Paper Types: Plain paper, Epson Bright White Paper, Epson Presentation Paper Matte, Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte, Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided, Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Epson Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss
- Automatic Document Feeder: 35 sheets
- Envelope Types: No. 10, Plain paper, Bond paper, Air mail
- Envelope Capacity: 10 envelopes
- Input Paper Capacity: 250 sheets plain paper, 80 sheets (rear feed), 580 sheets total with optional 250-sheet paper tray, 10 envelopes
- Secondary Paper Tray Capacity: Rear feed: 80-sheets
- Optional tray: 250-sheets
- Display: 4.3" color touchscreen
- Printer Language: Epson ESC/P-R, PCL 5 emulation, PCL 6 emulation, PostScript 3
- Software Included: Epson printer driver, PCL 5 driver emulation, PCL 6 driver emulation, PostScript 3, Document Capture Pro
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 45,000 pages (Recommended monthly page volume: up to 2500 pages)
- Telecom Regulations: FCC Part 68 (U.S.A.), IC/CS03 (Canada)
- Options: 250-sheet paper tray
- Rated Voltage: AC 100 - 240V Universal (Automatic)
- Rated Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Approx. 22 W ISO 24712 (Standalone copy printing), Approx. 8.9 W (Standby), Approx. 2.6 W (Sleep), Approx. 0.3 W (Power off) ENERGY STAR qualified
- Rated Current: 0.8A - 0.4A