Etymotic Research, Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of the newest members in our family of hi-fidelity in-ear earphones, the ER3 series. For more than two decades, Etymotic has been the recognized product leader in the area of high-fidelity earphones. The new models meet three design goals: 1) To achieve a high level of accuracy in sound reproduction at an affordable price 2) To offer consumers a choice that aligns with their listening preferences and 3) To introduce a robust, high quality product that users can enjoy for years to come.
The ER3SE Studio Edition provides a high level of sensitivity, making it a perfect match for portable media players on the market today. The ER3SE delivers high accuracy with a flat response, resulting in professional grade sound reproduction at an affordable price.
- Studio grade accuracy
- Precision machined metal bodies with anodized finish
- More than 35 dB of external noise isolation
- Assortment of eartips
- Detachable cable allows for easy replacement
- High-performance balanced-armature driver
- Frequency Reponse: 20 Hz - 16 kHz
- Transducers: High-performance, balanced-armature micro-drivers
- Noise Isolation: 35-42 dB
- Impedance: 22
- Sensitivity: 102 dB
- Maximum Output: 120 dB
- Cable: Detachable, 4ft