ETY-Plugs are the world's highest fidelity non-custom earplugs. They reduce most noise to safe levels while preserving the clarity of speech and the richness of music.
Why Hearing Protection?
Noise-induced hearing loss is cumulative and irreversible. It is also completely preventable.
We are constantly bombarded by unsafe noise levels in our daily lives. A recent study by the World Health Organization found over a billion young people are at risk of noise-induced hearing damage.
Regular use of ETY-Plugs helps protect you from the lifelong effects of over exposure to loud sounds.
Where to use hearing protection?
- Concerts, Performances & Clubs
- Outdoor Music Festivals
- Airshows & Parades
- Motorsports & Athletic Events
- Industrial Work, Machinery & Construction
- Yard work, Power Tools & Home Improvement
- Travel, Commuting & Studying
- Noise Sensitivity, Sensory Issues & Auditory Processing Issues
Why ER20 ETY-Plugs?
ETY-Plugs use a proprietary tuned resonator and acoustic resistor to replicate the natural response of the ear canal. Sound is reproduced unchanged, as the ear would hear it, only quieter.
Standard foam earplugs reduce mid-range and high frequencies resulting in muffled speech and music. ETY-Plugs reduce sound levels evenly, preserving clarity of speech and communication, and richness of music.
ETY-Plugs are available in 2 sizes, standard and large. Each yield approximately 20dB sound reduction when worn properly.
Standard fits the majority of users.
- Replicates the natural response of the ear, so sound quality is the same as the original, only quieter. Music and speech are clear, not muffled.
- Reduces risk of hearing damage from loud noise such as concerts, theatres, airshows, parades, athletic and motorsports events.
- Enhances the music experience; Allows musicians to hear their own instrument and their blend with others.
- Not recommended for use with impulse noise, e.g., shooting sports. Not recommended for sleeping.
- Low cost, ready-fit hearing protection with cord and case
- Replicates the ear's natural response
- Sound quality is preserved
- Speech is clear, not muffled
- Reduces sound approximately 20 decibels at all frequencies