WorkFit-A features an unprecedented range of motion-swing your system left; right; up or down. This height-adjustable arm moves the keyboard and monitor in one simple motion over a 20" (51 cm) range.
WorkFit-A attaches to the rear or side of most surfaces using its sturdy desk clamp. Alternatively; use the accessory grommet mount (ordered separately) to install it anywhere on your tabletop surface.
- Simultaneously move the keyboard and two monitors through its expansive 20" (51 cm) lift range-WorkFit-A accommodates the widest range of user heights
- Well suited to taller users: On a typical desk; it easily meets the ergonomic requirements of persons 6'4" (190 cm) and taller
- The flexible arm design allows you to easily share screen views-turn left or right; push or pull forward and back
- Patented Constant Force lift technology provides easy one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor
- Fold the keyboard up and swing arm out away when you need your desktop surface
- Cable management routes cords out of the way
- WorkFit-A; Dual Monitor Sit-Stand Workstation (polished aluminum/black)
- Includes arm; desk clamp; monitor riser; crossbar bow; monitor pivots (2); keyboard tray; assembly fasteners; Velco; cable wrap
- NOTE: Extra-long cables may be required to span between standing and sitting heights
- Maximum outside width of display is 24.5" (62 cm) when display is 2" (5 cm) thick. This range accommodates most displays with screens up to 24" as well as some displays with screens as large as 26". Actual allowable width of displays will vary slightly depending on display thickness. Note that older versions of this product used a narrower crossbar; which accommodated monitors with screens of up to 22"
- Weight Capacity: Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly = 25 lbs. (11.3 kg). LCD weight = 4.5-12 lbs. (2.0-5.5 kg) each; keyboard tray = 2 lbs. (.9 kg). For proper operation the total maximum weight when added together should not exceed 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
- Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge 0.78" to 2.6" (2 to 6.5 cm) thick
- NOTE: Because mounting surface materials can vary widely; it is imperative that you make sure mounting surface is strong enough to handle mounted product and equipment
- Arm extends up to 42" (107 cm) from back of desk and pushes back to within 18.25" (46 cm) when fully retracted
- Keyboard Tray Dimensions: 27" x 9.75" (68 x 24.8 cm)
- Keyboard tray can be installed in 3 different positions: centered; offset right or offset left
- Cable management routes and hides cords
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI; MIS-D; 75/100; C (hole patterns = 100 x 100 mm and 75 x 75 mm)
- Can be configured to hold a laptop alongside a monitor: order Conversion Kit (97-617)
- A Washington State analysis of case studies related to office ergonomics showed a median productivity increase of 12% following an ergonomic intervention. New studies from the Office Ergonomics Research Committee (OERC) suggest that employees who are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture and are trained to use it see an average productivity increase of 18%
- This product is certified in compliance with indoor air quality standards defined by ANSI/BIFMA pertaining to emissions of VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- Warranty: Five (5) years