A very low-profile workstation that adjusts between sitting and standing working heights: With a storage depth of just 6" (15.2 cm); it is the perfect solution for space-constrained patient rooms.
Move the entire system-monitor; keyboard; mouse and scanner-in a single motion. The slide-out; back-tilt keyboard enhances user comfort; while the monitor and keyboard pan capability promotes patient-caregiver interaction.
- Side-to-side pan of keyboard and display promotes patient-caregiver interaction while accessing data
- Sit-stand height adjustment improves working comfort and ergonomics; easily accommodates the heights of multiple users
- With the keyboard folded up; total system depth is as little as 6" (15.2 cm)
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray with left or right mouse tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry
- Patented CF lift technology provides smooth adjustment while maintaining touch-screen stability
- High-quality construction for long-lasting durability
- Cable management system conceals and organizes cords and makes cleaning a snap
- Includes wall plate; two (2) fixed rails; locking bar; installation and attachment hardware
- Profile off the wall = 1.6" (41 mm)
- UL certified and listed to UL Standard 2442. This product has been tested to hold four times its maximum load capacity per UL standard (do NOT exceed listed weight capacity in actual use)
- Full compliance with RoHS directive is in progress
- Screen: =24"
- Capacity: 8-33 lbs./3.6-15.0 kg
- Lift: 18"/45.7 cm
- Tilt: 10 degree
- Pan: 50 degree
- VESA: MIS-D
- Warranty: 5-year