Upgrade your existing dual monitor WorkFit with the ultimate in viewing-angle control. Increase productivity while enhancing workplace collaboration! The Double-Hinged Bow allows you to turn screens inward to customize the viewing parabola; or you can turn a screen outward to share a view with others.
- Provides convenient pivoting motion of either screen: position both screens forward or share a view to the left or right
- Accommodates screens up to 25" in size
- Robust design ensures many years of service
- Ease of installation: design features prevent improper installation
- Conceal and organize cables: display cables can be neatly routed behind displays
- Includes double-hinged bow; mounting hardware
- Pivots are not included. Use pivots from your current workstation
- This product is intended for use with most WorkFit Dual Workstations. It is NOT compatible with WorkFit-C; WorkFit-LX; WorkFit-SR; WorkFit-D and WorkFit-DL products. When attaching to WorkFit-T; WorkFit-TL or WorkFit-PD products; an accessory dual-monitor riser kit must be in place
- Hinge bow pans 168 degree from front to back using monitors smaller than or equal to 18" screen size. The forward panning motion may be restricted when using screens 19"-25" in size
- Weight Capacity: 6-14 lbs. (2.7-6.4 kg) each. Weight capacity will vary depending on the capacity of your existing WorkFit
- Screen: =25"
- Capacity: 6-14 lbs./2.7-6.4 kg
- Pan: 168 degree
- Weight: 3.0 lbs. (1.4 kg)
- Warranty: 5-year