The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 featuring EVGA ACX 3.0 cooling has arrived. This new graphics card features NVIDIA's new "Pascal" graphics processor which is the most advanced gaming GPU ever created. This breakthrough GPU delivers industry-leading performance, innovative new gaming technologies, and immersive next-gen VR. These cards also feature EVGA ACX 3.0 cooling technology. EVGA ACX 3.0 once again brings new and exciting features to the award winning EVGA ACX cooling technology. SHP 2.0 gives increased heat pipes and copper contact area for cooler operation, and optimized fan curve for even quieter gaming. Of course, ACX 3.0 coolers also feature optimized swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU. Select EVGA ACX 3.0 models will even feature a 10CM fan and RGB LED, allowing complete control over the color from EVGA PrecisionX OC.
The flagship EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 is a quantum leap in performance and power efficiency. It is built using ultra-fast FinFET and high-bandwidth GDDR5X technologies, and supports DirectX 12 features for the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
Next-Gen Gaming Technologies
The EVGA GeForce GTX1080 uses the power of Pascal to meet the demands of the latest displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks technologies for smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences, as well as revolutionary 360-degree image capture-even in VR.
- Real Base Clock: 1708 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1847 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5X
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA "ACX 3.0" Cooling
- What you see is what you get! - No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support. All with the lowest latency and plug-and-play compatibility with leading VR headsets.
- Max Screen Resolution - 7680 x 4320
- Processor - 1708 MHz
- Graphics Coprocessor - Nvidia GeForce