Simulates seperate viewports of the same scene giving improved performance in VR and improved display accuracy in NVIDIA Surround
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets-driven by NVIDIA VRWorks technologies.
Revolutionary new 360-degree image capture.
NVIDIA SLI w/ HB Bridge Support
NVIDIA's new SLI HB bridge doubles the available transfer bandwidth compared to the NVIDIA Maxwell architecture.
NVIDIA G-SYNC monitors feature revolutionary NVIDIA technology that eliminates screen tearing while also reducing input lag. The result is the smoothest, fastest, and most responsive gaming experience ever seen.
Stream extreme GeForce GTX PC gaming experiences to portable device like NVIDIA SHIELD with super-smooth, low-latency performance.
NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
Dynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload and allows enthusiast-class controls such as temperature target and fan controls, extra over-voltage headroom, and optimizations for water-cooling solutions. This allows gamers to push performance to new levels.
Microsoft DirectX 12 API
Support for the latest Microsoft DirectX API to enable next-generation gaming.
A next generation graphics and compute API from Khronos Group that provides high-efficiency, cross-platform access to modern GPUs.
OpenGL 4.6 Support
Supporting the latest standards in the OpenGL API.
Max Digital Resolution - 7680x4320
DisplayPort 1.4 Ready supporting up to 7680x4320 resolution at 60Hz
HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and Dual-Link DVI
The latest standards in DisplayPort and HDMI interfaces.
Built for EVGA Precision XOC
This new version of Precision is built for the NVIDIA Pascal architecture and combines the best of EVGA Precision and EVGA OC Scanner to give you never before seen overclocking features and built in automatic tuning.
- Asynchronous Fans
- 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
- GPU / Memory / PWM Thermal Status Indicator LEDs
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow
- Safety fuse to protect components from damage due to improper installation or other component failures
- Redesigned cooling with L-shaped contact fins to improve contact surface area for better heat dissipation
- EVGA iCX Technology
- Mfr Part Number: 11G-P4-6694-KR
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Base Clock: 1480A MHz
- Boost Clock: 1582A MHz
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR5X
- Memory Clock: 11016 MHz Effective Memory
- Interface: 352-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 484.4 GB/s
- Bus: PCI-Express 3.0
- CUDA Cores: 3584
- RAMDAC: 400 MHz
- Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320, Support 4x Display Monitors
- Connectors: Input: 2x 8pin or 6+2pin PCI-E Power Connectors
- Output: Dual-Link DVI, HDMI, 3x DisplayPorts
- Thermal: Fansink (Triple Fans)
- Dimensions (LxH): 11.800 x 5.618 inch / 299.72 x 142.69 mm
- This Video Card Supports: Microsoft Windows 7/ 8/ 10 (32/64-bit) Simultaneous Multi-Projection VR Ready NVIDIA Ansel NVIDIA SLI w/ HB Bridge Support NVIDIA G-SYNC Ready NVIDIA GameStream Technology NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0 Technology Vulkan API Microsoft DirectX 12 API, OpenGL 4.5 600W or Greater Power Supply