This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
The power of heart rate on your wrist.
- PurePulse Heart Rate - Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate & simplified heart rate zones.
- Long Battery Life - Lasts longer than competing trackers with a battery life up to 5 days.
- Workouts + All-Day Activity - Track workouts, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes & steps.
- Auto Sleep + Alarms - Monitor your sleep automatically & set a silent alarm.
- Caller ID + Watch - See daily states & time of day, and get call notifications with compatible devices.
- Wireless Syncing - Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to leading smartphones and computers.
- Exercise Tracking - Get real-time run stats & review routes, splits and workout summaries on the app.
For better fitness, start with heart.
Let your heart be your guide with Charge HR. Monitor heart rate automatically and continuously right on your wrist to accurately track calorie burn, maintain workout intensity, maximize training and optimize health?all without an uncomfortable chest strap.
Get better tracking with every beat.
Take control of your goals by using Charge HR to record your workouts and track all-day activity like heart rate, steps, distance, calories burned, stairs climbed and active minutes. With an impressive battery life up to 5 days and instant access to every stat, you don?t have to look far for motivation to keep moving.
See your calls. Call the shots.
With a comfortable fit and Caller ID, Charge HR lets you stay connected in style. See incoming call notifications on display when your phone is nearby to stay in the know, on the go.
Record your workouts. Meet your goals.
Use Exercise Mode to easily record workouts, see real-time exercise stats and have summaries automatically appear on your Fitbit dashboard. Use MobileRun in the Fitbit app to see pace, distance, splits and routes.
Know your nights. Improve your days.
Get a better picture of your overall health by using Charge HR to automatically track how long and how well you sleep. Sync your nightly stats to see online graphs that illustrate your sleep trends, and wake peacefully by setting a silent, vibrating alarm.
Sync up. Stay inspired.
Charge HR automatically and wirelessly syncs your stats to your computer and 150+ leading smartphones, and tracks your progress in detailed charts and graphs that keep you encouraged to reach your fitness goals.
Everything you need, all in one place. A seamless app experience from devices to dashboard
- See Progress - View your progress and analyze your trends with easy-to-read charts and graphs.
- Record Workouts - Log workouts, see a monthly exercise calendar, & use MobileRun to track run stats and map routes.
- Share + Compete - Invite friends and family to share stats, send cheers & taunts, & compete on the leaderboard.
- Log Food - Log food fast with a barcode scanner, calorie estimator, meal shortcuts & expanded food database.
- Earn Badges - Get goal progress notifications & celebrate fitness milestones with badges
- Sleep Better - Set sleep goals, review sleep quality & see weekly sleep trend graphs.
- Size Small Fits Wrists 5.4" - 6.2"
Sensors & Components
- Optical heart rate monitor
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
Battery and Power
We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery Life: Lasts up to 5 days
- Battery Type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge Time: One to two hours
- Radio Transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Tracks 7 days of detailed motion data - minute by minute.
- Tracks daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
Charge HR is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof or showerproof. With any wearable device, it?s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Clean the band with a mild soap-free cleanser like Cetaphil or Aquanil. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then.
Charge HR's wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Charge HR also has a surgical-grade stainless steel buckle.
- Operating Temperature: -4 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Maximum Operating Altitute: 30,000 feet
Charge HR syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing Range: 20 feet
- Call notifications via Bluetooth 4.0
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices