This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
The Vertical Power Booster Grip VPB-XT2 can fit two batteries to boost the maximum number of shots per charge to approx. 1,000. It not only lets you hold the camera vertically more confidently, but also features a shutter release button, Q button, focus lever, command dials, AE-L button and more to maintain the same level of excellent operability during shooting. The grip features a tripod mounting socket in line with the camera?s optical axis, and is resistant to dust and moisture. The grip itself has battery-charging functionality, and is capable of fully charging two batteries in two hours.
- Hold the camera vertically and mainitain access to the shutter release button, Q button, focus lever, command dials, AE-L button
- The grip uses multiple batteries simultaneously to improve its performance in Boost Mode, including continuous shooting, shooting interval, shutter release lag time and blackout time.
- High-Speed continuous shooting is increased to 11 fps from 8fps.
- Can fit two batteries to boost the maximum number of shots per charge to approx. 1,000.
- Battery-charging functionality, and is capable of fully charging two batteries in two hours.