Its ultra wide to standard focal length capabilities make it the perfect choice for shooting dynamic, high impact landscapes images with excellent detail from the foreground to the far distance. The maximum F4.0 aperture is available throughout the 2.4x zoom range from the lens' ultra-wide 15mm focal length to its longest at 36mm. With a powerful Optical Image Stabilization system, the ability to work handheld when shooting in low light is boosted. It offers high-speed AF thanks to an enhanced inner focusing system, and the use of a stepping motor and lightweight internal lenses has ensured that the XF10-24mm is very quiet to use. Its minimum working distance of 28cm means that with macro photography you can capture both the small foreground detail and the wider surroundings to give your subject greater context.
- Type:XF10-24mmF4 R OIS
- Lens construction: 14 elements in 10 groups (includes 4 aspherical and 3 extra low dispersion elements)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=10 - 24mm (15 - 36mm)
- Angle of view: 110° - 61.2°
- Max. aperture: F4
- Min. aperture: F22
- Aperture control: Number of of blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening); Stop size : 1/3 EV (16 steps)
- Focus range: Normal 0.5m - Infinity, Micro 24m - 3m
- Max. magnification: 0.16x (Telephoto)
- External dimensions: 78.0mm x 87mm (Wide) / 87mm (Telephoto)
- Weight (excluding caps and hoods): Approx. 14.5oz.
- Filter size: 72mm