MSX Thermal Image Enhancement Only From FLIR
C2 features FLIRs unique MSX that adds key details from the onboard visible light camera to the entire infrared image in real time. The result: an all-in-one, undiluted thermal picture with visible light features that lets you instantly recognize where the problematic heat pattern in. MSX is real time whether watching the camera's LCD or streaming video over USB.
Sensitivity And FOV To Show More
The C2s high-sensitivity detector captures the subtle temperature differences and thermal patterns you need to find leaks and building deficiencies. The generous 45 degree field of view (FOV) frames in more of the scene, the way the pros see it.
Full Radiometric Flexibility For Powerful Reports
C2 JPEG images store 4,800 individual thermal measurements you can process using the included FLIR Tools software. Analyze, change colors palettes, and access both thermal and visual pictures to create more convincing reports.
Scan equipment for hot spots signaling loose connections and overloaded circuits to keep homes, businesses, and manufacturing safely up and running.
Let FLIR C2 help you uncover missing insulation, drafts, and other hidden energy waste culprits. Find signs of invisible moisture, locate pipes in walls, and much more.
FLIR C2 makes it easy to spot ductwork gaps and refrigerant issues, see overheating mechanical equipment, and inspect radiant floor heating systems.
Quick-release battery is easy to remove, change, and recharge
Rapid image downloading via USB for sharing and documentation
FLIR Tools software to analyze images and create convincing reports
Variable emissivity and reflected temperature parameter for reliable results
Area box with auto hot and cold spot hunts down extremes in no time
2 Years coverage on the camera, 5 on batteries, and 10 on the detector
- IR Sensor - 80 x 60
- Thermal Sensitivity - < .10 C
- Field of View - 41 x 31 degrees
- Image Frequency - 9 Hz
- Spectral Range - 7.5 - 14
- Screen - 3.0in 320 x 240
- Auto Orientation - Yes
- Touch Screen - Yes
- Thermal Image - Yes
- Visual Image - Yes
- MSX - Yes
- Gallery - Yes
- Spotmeter - On/Off
- Measurements Correction - Reflected apparent temperature emissivity
- Color Palettes - Iron, Rainbow, Rainbow HC, Gray
- Image File Format - Standard JPEG, 14-bit measurement data included
- Non-Radiometric IR-Video Streaming - Yes
- Visual Video Streaming - Yes
- Digital Camera - 640 x 480 pixels
- Digital Camera, Focus - Fixed Focus
- USB, Connector Type - USB Micro-B: Data transfer to and from PC, iOS and Android
- Battery - 3.7 V Rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery
- Battery Operating Time - 2 hours
- Charging System - Charged inside the camera
- Charging Time - 1.5 hours
- Power Management - Automatic shut-down