Fluke Networks' Electrical Contractor Telecom Kits are comprised of industry standard telecommunications tools and telecom test equipment; in a durable cordura handy tool bag. The telephone hand tools kits are designed for telecom technicians who install; test and troubleshoot phone and data lines.
Electrical Contractor Telecom Installer Tool Kit Bag I includes a TS30 Test Set w/ Angled Bed-of-Nails Cord; D814 Impact Tool; EverSharp 66/110 Cut Blade; Electrician's D-Snips; Cable Stripper; Standard 4-Wire Modular Adapter and Probe Pic.
Electrical Contractor Telecom Kit Bag II includes the same items but offers the Pro3000 Analog Tone & Probe in place of the TS30 Test Set.
These handy telecom installer tool kits contain essential industry standard telecommunications tools and test equipment.
- Choose either Telecom Installer Kit I with TS30 Test Set or Telecom Installer Kit II with Pro3000 Analog Tone & Probe
- D814 industry standard punch down tool for reliable terminations
- EverSharp 66/110 cut blade provides flexibility for different block and jack terminations
- Cable Stripper quickly rings and slits many types of cable
- Use the Probe Pic to check for loose or damaged connections
- Cut and strip wire cleaner and faster with the Electricians D-Snips
- Connect to jacks for testing with the standard 4-Wire Modular Adapter
- A soft zippered pouch keeps your telecom installer tools all in one convenient place
- TS30 Test Set: Yes
- Pro3000 Analog Tone & Probe: Yes
- D814 Impact Tool: Yes
- EverSharp 110/66 Blade: Yes
- Cable Stripper: Yes
- Electricians D-Snips: Yes
- Standard 4-Wire Modular Adapter: Yes
- Probe Pic: Yes
- Soft Carrying Case: Yes