Breakthrough digital and analog toning in one
IntelliTone Pro is the first toner and probe to offer digital and analog toning all in one tool. That means it's equipped with the most powerful cable location and verification technologies for any work environment - even active networks.
Eliminates confusion over cable location; decisively rejects noise and false signals
Locates the correct cable bundle
Isolates a cable within the bundle; despite cable bleed
Verifies twisted-pair installation with visual end-to-end continuity test (opens; shorts and reversed pairs)
Identifies individual wire pairs with new SmartTone analog toning
Simplifies signal interpretation in noisy environments with multiple LED indicator
Locate cables quickly and easily
Fluke Networks has applied decades of cable test engineering expertise to the science of locating copper cables. The result is what we call IntelliTone technology - a digital signal-toning and signal-interpreting process that rapidly zeroes in on cables
IntelliTone technology energizes cable conductors with a smart; synchronized digital signal. Multiple tone types occur in the signal that help you to:
LOCATE the correct cable bundle using maximum radiation.
ISOLATE a cable within the bundle using a signal with minimum radiation.
VERIFY cable conductor continuity with an automated signal that steps through each conductor.
- IntelliTone digital technology with advanced signal processing provides high-resolution measurement
- Auto-Off feature: The toner turns off automatically after 2.5 hours of inactivity. Probe turns off after 1 hour of inactivity
- SmartTone analog technology: IntelliTone Pro Toners generate four different analog songs which alternate every time the pair under test is shorted; IntelliTone Pro Probes detect this tone or any other analog signal from other testers
- Battery status: 3-level battery status indicator LEDs on the toner and probe light for one second at power on
- Operating temperature: 32 degreeF to 104 degreeF (0 degreeC to 40 degreeC)
- Storage temperature: -4 degreeF to +140 degreeF (-20 degreeC to +60 degreeC)
- Operating relative humidity (% RH without condensation): 95% (50 degreeF to 95 degreeF; 10 degreeC to 35 degreeC)/75% (95 degreeF to 104 degreeF; 35 degreeC to 40 degreeC)/Uncontrolled < 50 degreeF (< 10 degreeC)
- Vibration: Random; 2 g; 5 Hz - 500 Hz
- Shock: 1 m drop test with and without module
- Safety: IEC 61010 Category: None
- Altitude: 3000 m
- EMC: EN 61326-1
- Battery type and life: 9 V alkaline (NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61); 20 hours typical
- Applications: Copper cabling media; including shielded (STP) and UTP cable; 75 or 50 Ohm coaxial cable; two conductor control; security; generic cabling. 10 Base-T or 10/100/1000 Base-T datacom networks.