Garmin Montana 680t Handheld
If you travel out on the road often, then you should be well acquainted with what can go wrong. Traffic jams, wrong turns, and getting lost are among the most common problems when traveling on the open road. The Garmin Montana 680t Handheld GPS - 010-01534-11 was designed to go anywhere, and do anything you may need. It has a 4-inch, dual-orientation touchscreen display; and compatibility with a large array of mounts makes it one of the most versatile handheld GPS available. Usable in your car, boat, or ATV, you’ll be able to access it however you need, and it will help guide you on your adventure.
The Garmin Montana 680t GPS features a dual-orientation, glove friendly touchscreen, and comes preloaded with TOPO U.S 100K maps, a 1-year subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, and 250,000 geocaches. Its built-in 8 megapixel digital camera provides high-quality images with outstanding resolution, can automatically geotag your photos with coordinates, and can help navigate you back to locations you’ve previously visited. The Garmin Montana 680t also includes a 3-axis compass, barometric altimeter, and provides access to both GPS and GLONASS satellites. Its high-sensitivity will track your position even in the deepest cover. You can even wirelessly share waypoints, tracks, routes, and geocaches with other compatible Garmin GPS’. Since the Montana 680t is so durable, bumps, humidity, and even water are no match for it.
BuyDig.com offers top quality GPS’, like the Garmin Montana 680t Handheld GPS - 010-01534-11, at affordable prices. If you are unsure of which GPS to order, try calling our customer service center, they will be happy to help you decide on the right product for your needs and budget. If you would like to take advantage of our great coupons and discount offers, please head over to our coupons page and start saving today.
Montana handheld GPS series was made to go anywhere and do anything.
Its large 4-inch, dual-orientation touchscreen display and wide array of available
mounts make it our most versatile handheld yet. Put it in your boat, your car or your
ATV and easily access it in portrait or landscape mode - whichever is easiest for
the day's adventure.
Montana 680t features a dual-orientation, 4-inch color touchscreen that's glove friendly, comes preloaded with TOPO U.S 100K maps and includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. The 8 megapixel digital camera provides high-quality images, excellent resolution and automatically geotags photos with coordinates, allowing you to navigate back to the exact spot in the future. Includes 3-axis compass, barometric altimeter and access to both GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved positioning and typically faster fixes. High-sensitivity GPS holds your position even in the deepest cover. Includes 250,000 preloaded geocaches. Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users. Bumps, humidity and water are no match for the durable Montana 680t - water-rated to IPX7.
- PRELOADED GEOCACHES - 250,000 preloaded worldwide geocaches
- SEE YOUR SURROUNDINGS - Includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- GPS AND GLONASS - With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver, HotFix satellite prediction and GLONASS support, Montana locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its location even in heavy cover and deep canyons
- NEW CAPTURE THE MOMENT - 8 megapixel digital camera for higher quality images and better resolution; geotagged with coordinates automatically, allowing you to navigate back to that exact spot in the future (680, 680t only)
- NEW TRACK MANAGER - Ability to organize and navigate through waypoints/routes/track logs (easily start/stop recording track logs)
- TOUCHSCREEN - Bright 4-inch, sunlight-readable, 65k color TFT, glove-friendly touchscreen display (272 x 480 pixels)
- BUILT-IN MAPPING - All models feature worldwide basemap with shaded relief, while the 610t and 680t come preloaded with TOPO U.S. 100K maps
- EXPANDABLE MEMORY - Built-in memory to hold more maps. For even more memory, all models feature a microSD card slot
- BAROMETRIC ALTIMETER - All models offer a barometric altimeter for more accurate elevation and climb information
- ELECTRONIC COMPASS - All models offer a 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when standing still, without holding it level
- ANT+ CONNECTIVITY - ANT+ connectivity to external sensors and compatible Garmin devices
- SHARE WIRELESSLY - Wirelessly share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches via ANT+ connectivity - simply press "send" to transfer your information to compatible units, and let the games begin
- VIRB CONTROL - Wirelessly control a Garmin VIRB action camera from up to 10 meters away
- DUAL BATTERY SYSTEM - Use the included rechargeable lithium-ion pack or traditional AA batteries (not included) - whichever suits your needs better
- VERSATILITY - With an array of compatible mounts, Montana is designed for use on ATVs, boats, bicycles, motorcycles, as a handheld or in your car
- RUGGEDIZED FOR THE OUTDOORS - Ergonomic, rugged design that stands strong against dust, dirt and humidity - and it is water-rated to IPX7
- Physical dimensions: 2.9" x 5.7" x 1.4" (7.48 x 14.42 x 3.64 cm)
- Weight: 10.2 oz (289 g) with included lithium-ion battery pack 11.7 oz (333 g) with 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Display size: 2.0"W x 3.5"H (5.06 x 8.93 cm); 4" diag (10.2 cm)
- Display resolution: 272 x 480 pixels
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life: Up to 16 hours (lithium-ion) up to 22 hours (AA batteries)
- Water rating: IPX72
- Interface: High-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- Accepts data cards: Yes - microSD card (not included)
- Waypoints: 4000
- Routes: 200
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Gift box dimensions: (W x H x D) 6.4" x 6.4" x 3.3" (16.3 cm x 16.3 cm x 8.4 cm)
- Gift box weight: 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)