Improve learning outcomes; save teacher time and engage students like never before with the powerful; durable; flexible HP ProBook x360 11 G1 Education Edition. It converts easily from a notebook to a tablet to a stand to a tent and moves seamlessly between the classroom and home.
Built to survive students and the school day
Make life simple for IT and educators with an easy-to-carry PC that's designed to protect against bumps and pass MIL-STD 810G; with Corning Gorilla Glass 4; co-molded industrial rubber and pick- and minor spill-resistant keyboard.
Encourage blended learning
Flip; fold and learn with a 360 degree hinge and optional dual cameras that adapt to every activity. Create content in notebook mode; collaborate in stand mode; share and present in tent mode and read; write and draw in tablet mode.
Touch or tap
Annotate; draw; solve math problems and take notes right on your screen with integrated premium touch technology and an optional Active Pen that supports an authentic digital inking experience similar to paper and pen or paintbrush.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 64
- Processor family: Intel Celeron processor
- Processor: Intel Celeron N3350 with Intel HD Graphics 500 (1.1 GHz base frequency; up to 2.4 GHz burst frequency; 2 MB cache; 2 cores)
- Chipset: Chipset is integrated with processor
- Environmental: Low halogen
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.19 x 11.91 x 0.78 in (20.79 x 30.24 x 1.99 cm)
- Weight: Starting at 2.97 lb. (non-touch); Starting at 3.19 lb. (touch) (Starting at 1.35 kg (non-touch); Starting at 1.45 kg (touch))
- Memory: 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (onboard)
- Internal drive: 128 GB M.2 SATA SSD
Display and graphics
- Display: 11.6" diagonal HD SVA eDP LED slim touch screen (1366 x 768)
- Graphics: Integrated: Intel HD Graphics 500
- Ports: 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB Type-C (Data transfer only); 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 AC power connector; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo jack
- Expansion slots: 1 microSD(Supports micro SD; SDHC; SDXC)
- Audio: HD audio; Dual speakers; Dual digital microphones; Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Camera: 720p HD web camera (front-facing); 1080p camera (world-facing)
- Keyboard: Full-sized; spill and pick-resistant
- Pointing device: ClickPad with multitouch gestures
- Network interface: Realtek RTL8111HSH Gigabit Ethernet
- Wireless: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo; non-vPro
Power and operating requirements
- Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR certified
- Power supply: HP Smart 45 W External AC power adapter
- Battery life: Up to 11 hours
- Security management: Absolute persistence module; HP Client Security Gen3; HP Device Access Manager; HP Secure Erase; HP Sure Start Gen3; Smart card reader; TPM 2.0