Powered for the enterprise; the HP EliteDesk 800 TWR is one of HP's most secure and manageable PCs featuring high performance; and expandability in a stylishly redesigned 25% smaller chassis for the modern workplace
Ready For Virtual Reality
HP has combined high-performance and massive expansion with 7th Gen Intel Core processors and PCIe Gen3 solid state drives. Amplify performance with optional 91W processors; up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory and optional high-end discrete graphics for VR content.
Expansion that extends your investment
The full value of your investment comes with expansion that extends the life of your PC. The HP EliteDesk 800 TWR has five bays and four full-height slots; plus two addition M.2 connectors; and plenty of configurable ports.
Strong security; powerful manageability
Get powerful protection and simplified management from HP's most secure and manageable PCs. HP Sure Start Gen3 protects against BIOS attacks while the HP Manageability Integration Kit allows you to easily manage devices through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
Configurable I/O Port For Displays
Configure a third configurable rear I/O port for customizable display connections with your choice of VGA; DisplayPort; HDMI or USB-Type C with DisplayPort.
- Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro and the powerful HP EliteDesk 800 TWR with built-in security; collaboration; and connectivity.
- Start with a genuine HP BIOS every time. HP Sure Start Gen3 monitors in-memory BIOS; recovers the
- platform without user or admin intervention; restores the BIOS to a custom state; and is enterprise ready for centralized management.
- Keep data out of reach and defend against theft; attacks; and unauthorized users with HP Client Security Suite Gen3.
- ITDMs can quickly help create; improve; and secure custom Windows images with HP Image Assistant.
- The HP Manageability Integration Kit helps speed up image creation and management of hardware; BIOS; and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.6
- Rest easy with a PC that goes the distance and is designed to pass HP Total Test Process and MIL-STD 810G testing.
- Take advantage of HP's Elite Support; limited warranty; and Global Series support.
- Form Factor: Tower
- Available Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64 - HP recommends Windows 10 Pro.
- Processor Family: 7th Generation Intel Core i5 processor (i5-7500 models)
- Available Processors: Intel Core i5-7500 with Intel HD Graphics 630 (3.4 GHz base frequency; up to 3.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology; 6 MB cache; 4 cores)
- Chipset: Intel Q270
- Maximum Memory: 64 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
- Memory Slots: 4 DIMM
- Internal Storage: 256 GB
- Optical Drive: HP Optical Drive (optional)
- Available Graphics: Integrated: Intel HD Graphics 630
- Audio: Integrated Realtek ALC221 with combo microphone/headphone jack; line-in and line-out rear ports (3.5 mm); internal speaker.
- Expansion Slots: 1 M.2 2230 for optional wireless NIC; 1 M.2 internal connector for optional SSD drive; 2 PCIe x1; 2 full-height PCIe x16; one wired as x4
- Ports and Connectors: Front: 1 SD 4 card reader (optional); 1 Headphone connector; 1 USB 2.0 (fast charging); 1 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB Type-C (charging); Back: 2 USB 2.0; 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 RJ-45; 1 power connector; 2 DisplayPort 1.2; 1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; Back (optional): 1 DisplayPort 1.2; 1 HDMI; 1 serial; 1 USB Type-C; 1 VGA
- Internal Drive Bays: One 2.5" HDD; Two 3.5" HDD; One 5.25
- External Drive Bays: One slim
- Available Software: Bing search for IE11; Buy Office; CyberLink Power Media Player; CyberLink Power2Go; Foxit Phantom PDF Express; HP ePrint Driver + JetAdvantage; HP Hotkey Support; HP Jumpstart; HP Noise Cancellation Software; HP Notifications; HP Sure Click; Native Miracast Support; Skype for Business Certified
- Security Management: Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip (SLB9670 - Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified); SATA 0;1 port disablement (via BIOS); Drive lock; RAID configurations; Serial; USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Power-on password (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Solenoid hood lock/intrusion sensor; Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices
- Management Features: HP Client Catalog; HP Driver Packs; LANDESK Management; HP SoftPaq Download Manager (SDM); HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP BIOS Config Utility (BCU); HP Image Assistant; HP MIK for Microsoft SCCM
- Power: 250 W standard efficiency
- Environmental: Low halogen
- Energy Efficiency: ENERGY STAR certified and EPEAT registered configurations available
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 14.6 x 14.4 in. (15.4 x 36.9 x 36.5 cm)
- Weight: 21.79 lb. (9.86 kg)