We built desktop workstation power; performance and expandability into a device designed for the road. Made for mobile creative and design professionals with the most demanding projects; where compromise is simply not an option.
Discover gravity defying performance
Made for the most demanding workloads; the HP ZBook 15 is used by NASA to help push the boundaries of science and discovery on the International Space Station. Imagine what it could do for you.
Extreme Power. Impressive Expandability.
Designed for your most demanding workloads; our HP ZBook 15 is engineered with the latest Intel Xeon processors; NVIDIA Quadro or AMD Radeon Pro graphics; up to 3 TB of storage and dual Thunderbolt 3 ports.
No Compromise Reliability
Confidently take on your workday with our durable & reliable HP ZBook 15. With a 3-year onsite limited warranty; 120;000 hours of testing; and 30 years of HP Z DNA this is where the fusion of innovation; performance & reliability meet.
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- Intel Xeon E3-1505M v6 with Intel HD Graphics P630 (3 GHz; up to 4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0; 8 MB L3 cache; 4 cores)
- 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)
- 512 GB HP Z Turbo Drive PCIe SSD
- Protected by HP Services; including a standard limited 3-year parts; 3-year labor; and 3-year onsite service (3-3-3) warranty. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
Supported Operating Systems
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64
- Chipset: Mobile Intel CM236 integrated with processor
- Processor Family: Intel Xeon processor
- Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1505M v6 with Intel HD Graphics P630 (3 GHz; up to 4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0; 8 MB L3 cache; 4 cores)
- Internal Storage: 512 GB HP Z Turbo Drive PCIe SSD
- Graphics: Integrated
- Graphics (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics 630
- Graphics: Discrete
- Graphics (Discrete): NVIDIA Quadro M2200 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
Multimedia and Input Devices
- Audio Features: Bang & Olufsen HD audio. Integrated stereo speakers and microphone (dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam). Button for volume mute; functions keys for volume up and down. Combo microphone-in/stereo headphone-out jack.
- Camera: 720p HD webcam
- Keyboard: HP Spill-Resistant Backlit Keyboard with function key control
- Pointing Device: Image sensor touchpad with on/off button; two-way scroll; gestures; three buttons
Connectivity and Communications
- Expansion Slots: 1 SD UHS-II flash media; 1 smart card reader
- Expansion Slots Note: SD supports next generation secure digital and is backward compatible to SDHC; SDXC
- Ports: 1 RJ-45; 1 USB 3.0 (charging); 1 VGA
- I/O Port Location: Left side
- Ports: 1 power connector; 2 USB Type-C (Thunderbolt 3; DisplayPort 1.2; USB 3.1); 2 USB 3.0; 1 stereo microphone-in/headphone-out combo
- I/O Port Location: Right side
- Network Interface: Integrated Intel I219-LM GbE
- Network Interface: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo
- Network Interface Type: LAN
- Network Interface Type: WLAN
Battery and Power
- Battery Type: HP Long Life 9-cell; 90 Wh Li-ion polymer
- Power: 150 W Slim Smart AC adapter (external)
- Security Management: Absolute Persistence Module; DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; HP FingerPrint Sensor (optional); Integrated smart card reader; One-step logon; Optional USB port disable at factory (user configurable via BIOS); RAID (available as a configurable option); Removable media write/boot control; SATA port disablement (via BIOS); Security lock slot; Serial; parallel; USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Support for Intel AT; Power-on password (via BIOS); HP BIOSphere with Sure Start Gen3; Common Criteria EAL4+ Augmented Certified Discrete TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip
Software and Applications
- Software: HP Mobile Workstations are shipped with a variety of software titles including: HP Performance Advisor; HP Remote Graphics Software (HP RGS); HP Velocity; HP Client Security Suite Gen3; HP ePrint Driver+JetAdvantage; HP Recovery Manager; HP WorkWise (requires Bluetooth); HP LAN-WLAN Protection; HP Hotkey Support; HP Jumpstart; HP Support Assistant; HP Noise Cancellation; Buy Office; Bing Search; Skype. Please refer to this product's Quick Specs document for a full list of preinstalled software.
- Display Size (Diagonal): 15.6"
- Display Size (Diagonal): 39.6 cm (15.6")
- Display: 39.6 cm (15.6") diagonal FHD SVA display
- Display: 15.6" diagonal FHD SVA display
- Display: 15.6" diagonal FHD anti-glare (1920 x 1080)
- Display: 39.6 cm (15.6") diagonal FHD anti-glare (1920 x 1080)
- Memory Slots: 4 SODIMM
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB)
- Standard Memory Note: Transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s.
- Memory And Storage: 16 GB memory; 512 GB SSD storage
- Minimum Dimensions (W X D X H): 386 x 264 x 26 mm
- Weight: Starting at 2.6 kg
- Warranty: Protected by HP Services; including a standard limited 3-year parts; 3-year labor; and 3-year onsite service (3-3-3) warranty. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.