As HP's first business-class AiO with an optional non-glare TouchScreen; the beautifully redesigned HP EliteOne AiO delivers an Elite user experience with an elegant thin design; powerful processors; multi-faceted security and engaging collaboration capabilities.
Amazing from any angle
First impressions are important; you can count on this purposefully- designed AiO to make a good one. Work in style on the elegant HP EliteOne 800 AiO with its thin profile; micro-bezel border and superb cable management.
Strong security; powerful manageability
Get powerful protection and simplified management from HP's most secure and manageable PCs. HP Sure Start Gen3 protects against BIOS attacks while the HP Manageability Integration Kit allows you to easily manage devices through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
High-performance users will enjoy the powerful combination of 7th Gen Intel Core processors; optional Intel Optane memory and SSDs; Intel HD Graphics; or optional AMD Radeon discrete graphics.
See and hear them clearly
Give online collaboration the sharpness and clarity of a face-to-face meeting. Choose a touch optional 23.8-inch diagonal FHD display with Audio by Bang & Olufsen; HP Noise Cancellation software; HP Audio Boost and optional front and rear facing FHD webcams.
- Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro and the powerful HP EliteOne 800 AiO with built-in security; collaboration and connectivity.
- Start with a genuine HP BIOS every time. HP Sure Start Gen3 monitors in-memory BIOS; recovers the platform without user or admin intervention; restores the BIOS to a custom state and is enterprise ready for centralized management.
- Keep data out of reach and defend against theft; attacks and unauthorized users with HP Client Security Suite Gen3.
- Enjoy the convenience of the optional IR camera to use your face as your password.
- The HP Manageability Integration Kit helps speed up image creation and management of Hardware; BIOS and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
- Rest easy with a PC that goes the distance and has passed HP Total Test Process and MIL-STD 810G testing.
- ITDMs can quickly help create; improve and secure custom Windows images with HP Image Assistant.
- Take advantage of HP's Elite Support; a three-year limited warranty and Global Series support.
Available Operating System
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7 processor (i7-7700 model)
- Intel Core i7-7700 with Intel HD Graphics 630 (3.6 GHz base frequency; up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology; 8 MB cache; 4 cores)
- 32 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (Transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s)
- Integrated Realtek ALC221 with combo microphone/headphone jack; line-in and line-out rear ports (3.5 mm); internal speaker.
- LAN: Intel I219LM Gigabit Network Connection LOM
- WLAN: Intel 8265 802.11ac (2x2) wireless with Bluetooth M.2 combo card vPro; Intel 8265 802.11ac (2x2) wireless with Bluetooth M.2 combo card non-vPro; Intel 7265 802.11ac (2x2) wireless with Bluetooth M.2 combo card non-vPro; Intel 3168 802.11ac (2x2) wireless with Bluetooth M.2 combo card non-vPro
- 1 M.2 internal connector for optional wireless NIC; 2 M.2 internal connector for optional Turbo Drive G2 SSD
Ports and Connectors
- Front: Speakers (optional); 2 microphone
- Back: 1 Audio-out; 1 DisplayPort 1.2; 1 HDMI; 1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Left Side: 1 Headset connector
- Right side: 1 headphone connector
- Bottom: 2 USB 3.1 Type-A; 1 SD 4 card reader (optional); 1 USB 3.1 Type-C
Internal Drive Bays
External Drive Bays
- Bing search for IE11; Buy Office; CyberLink Power Media Player; CyberLink Power2Go; Foxit Phantom PDF Express; HP ePrint Driver + JetAdvantage; HP Hotkey Support; HP Jumpstart; HP Noise Cancellation Software; HP Notifications; HP Sure Click; Native Miracast Support; Skype for Business Certified
- Hood sensor; Integrated fingerprint reader; Intrusion detector; Power-on password (via BIOS); RAID configurations; SATA port disablement (via BIOS); Serial enable/disable (viaBIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices; Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip (SLB9670 - Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified); USB enable/disable (via BIOS)
- 180 W; 87% efficient; active PFC
- 21.2 x 2.12 x 13.46 in (53.96 x 5.38 x 34.18 cm)
Energy Efficiency Compliance
- ENERGY STAR certified and EPEAT registered configurations available