- HDMI makes the difference: This display comes equipped with HDMI for superior quality, plus a wide range of other inputs that work on almost any device you have.
- Expand your view: The 21.5-inch LED backlit screen provides beautiful visuals, and the expanded viewing angle let's more of the family enjoy a great view.
- Totally adaptable: Built-in power supply means less clutter whether at your desk or mounted on the wall. All those unsightly cords are just tucked away.
- Versatile viewing: Adjust your vantage point by easily tilting between -4 degrees ~ 22 degrees.
- Union between computer and monitor: The included VGA cable provides a reliable connection between your computer and monitor and is identified by 15 pins displayed on three rows.
- Reduce the reflection: No need to continually shift in your chair to offset area lighting. The screen has a non-glare treatment to diffuse glare.
- Energy efficient with recyclable plastic components and packaging, arsenic-free display glass, mercury-free LED backlighting, and certifications from Energy Star and EPEAT
- Peace of mind coverage: Rest easy with a dependable HP 1-yr parts and labor limited warranty.
- Extended HP coverage: Enhance and extend your protection beyond the standard warranty with HP Care Packs providing broader coverage to avoid out-of-pocket expenses for unexpected repairs or replacement.
- Panel Type: TN with WLED backlight
- Panel Active Area: 476.64 x 268.11 mm
- Viewable Image Area: 21.5-inch display, diagonally measured
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal: 170 degrees / Vertical: 160 degrees
- Surface Treatment: Anti-glare
- Native Resolution (recommended): 1920x1080
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: Static: 1,000:1 / Dynamic: 10,000,000:1
- Brightness (typical): 250 nits
- Color Gamut: 72%
- Color Support: Up to 16.7 million colors with the use of FRC technology.
- Pixel Pitch: 102 pixels per inch / 0.2485 x 0.2485 mm
- Response Time (typical): 5ms (on/off)
- Signal Input Connectors: HDMI, DVI, VGA, HDCP support
- Power Supply: Internal, 100-240V~, 50/60Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 30W
- Energy Saving Mode: 0.5W
- Tilt: -4 degrees to +22 degrees vertical
- Detachable Base: Yes
- VESA Mounting: Yes
- Security Lock Ready: Yes
- Unpackaged Dimensions: 19.89 in (W) x 7.59 in (D) x 15.07 in (H)
- Unpackaged Weight: 6.58 lbs
- Packaged Dimensions: 22.36 in (W) x 6.10 in (D) x 14.88 in (H)
- Packaged Weight: 9.61 lbs
- Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Netherlands, Portuguese, Japanese, T-Chinese and S-Chinese
- Certifications: Microsoft WHQL Certification (Windows 7, Windows 8). TCO certified.
On Screen Display
- User Controls: Auto Adjust, Brightness/Contrast, Image Adjust, Color, OSD Setup, Language, Recall, Miscellaneous, Input Select
- User Programmable Modes: O
- Monitor Control Buttons: Enter, Minus, Plus, Exit, Auto, Power
Accessories & Warranty
- Power cable
- VGA cable
- CD (includes user guide, warranty and drivers)
- Protected by an HP standard one-year limited warranty. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
CD (includes user guide, warranty and drivers)