Finally a revolutionary mini P for CAD that delivers breakthrough power and versatility in a small; elegant design. Made by and for design professionals; the Z2 Mini gives you both performance and reliability for the best CAD experience.
Get server-grade power in a remarkably small device. Intel Xeon processors and NVIDIA Quadro graphics keep up with the speed of your creativity.
Designed for the workspace of the future
We packed workstation performance into a mini PC with a design that will turn heads. Our most flexible and most beautiful workstation ever-perfect for every office environment.
Tech issues should never hold you back. The Z2 Mini is tested for 368;000 hours and certified for the most popular CAD software. Feel confident using a workstation influenced by over 30 years of engineering and backed by a 3-year standard limited warranty.
- Support your unique user needs with a choice of Windows 10 Pro or Linux operating systems.
- Current and next generation Intel Core and Intel Xeon processor options for powerful workstation-class performance.
- Powerful M620 professional graphics from NVIDIA for your more demanding 3D models.
- Reduce boot up; file loading; and response times by revolutionizing how your Z2 Mini handles large files with up to 1.5 TB of storage with the optional HP Z Turbo Drive for a remarkably fast and innovative solution.
- At only 2.3" high and 90% smaller than a traditional business-class tower the Z2 Mini fits into any office environment.
- Stylish and sleek. It's what a CAD PC should be.
- Can be placed on a desk or mounted under a desk; and is designed for VESA mounting to HP Z Displays; 3 party mounts.
- The Z2 Mini supports up to six displays - four native displays and two additional with daisy chaining.
- Easily upgradeable and serviceable with tool-free access to internal components.
- With integrated wireless LAN6/BT; the Z2 Mini can work remotely; from the conference room to the home office.
- Get advanced BIOS security with HP SureStart. Dual-purpose Kensington lock slot provides chassis and unit security.
- Supports USB Type-C for customers demanding the latest in universal ports. If you're operating industrial equipment or running legacy peripherals; the Z2 mini has an optional serial port.
- Form Factor: Mini Form Factor
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64 for Workstations - HP recommends Windows 10 Pro.
- Processor family: 7th Generation Intel Core i5 processor (i5-7500 model)
- Processors: Intel Core i5-7500 with Intel HD Graphics 630 (3.4 GHz; up to 3.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0; 6 MB cache; 4 cores)
- Chipset: Intel C236
- Maximum Memory: 32 GB DDR4-2400 ECC or non-ECC SDRAM
- Memory Slots: 2 SODIMM
- Internal Storage: 1 TB HP Z Turbo Drive G2 (PCIe SSD)
- Optical Storage: Ultra-slim external DVD-RW drive (optional)
- Available Graphics: Discrete: NVIDIA Quadro M620 (2 GB) (Performance model only)
- Audio: Integrated Realtek HD ALC221-VB audio
- Networking: LAN Integrated Intel I219LM PCIe Gigabit controller; WLAN Intel 8265 802.11ac wireless with Bluetooth 4.2 (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 1 M.2 PCIe Gen3 x1
- Ports and Connectors: Side: 2 USB 3.0 (1 charging); 1 line in Back: 1 RJ-45; 1 serial; 1 audio-in; 2 USB 3.0; 3 DisplayPort 1.2
- Drive Bays (Internal): One 2.5"
- Input Device: HP USB CCID SmartCard Keyboard; HP USB Business Slim Keyboard; HP Wireless Business Slim Keyboard HP USB 1000 dpi Laser Mouse; HP USB Optical Mouse
- Software: HP Performance Advisor; HP Remote Graphics Software (RGS) 7.1; HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI; HP Client Security Software
- Security: HP 10 mm Keyed Cable Lock (optional)
- Power: 135 W 89% efficient; wide-ranging; active PFC (external); 200 W 89% efficient; wide-ranging; active PFC (external)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.5 x 8.5 x 2.28 in; 216 x 216 x 58 mm
- Weight: Starting at 4.5 lbs.; Starting at 2.04 kg
- Energy Efficiency Compliance: ENERGY STAR certified configurations available
- Compatible Displays: All HP Z Displays and HP DreamColor Displays are supported.
- Warranty: Protected by HP Services; including a 3-year parts; 3-year labor; and 3-year onsite service (3-3-3) standard limited warranty.