Suddenly; everywhere becomes your office with our thinnest and lightest business convertible. From the office to abroad; go wherever work takes you with high-performance specs; industry-leading security; and immersive collaboration.
Made to keep moving
Ultrathin and ultra-bright; the HP EliteBook x360 1020 was inspired by your life on-the-go. With long battery life; HP Fast Charge; it keeps you moving forward from anywhere.
Our most secure and manageable PCs
Protection is simple and manageable thanks to a cutting-edge suite of security features that lets you browse confidently; keeps visual hackers in the dark; and monitors and restores in memory BIOS automatically.
Rule your conference from the road
When you can be anywhere; hands-on teamwork is vital for staying ahead. Get crisp; clear communication with five speakers tuned with Audio by Bang & Olufsen and manage calls quickly with the HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 64
- Processor family: 7th Generation Intel Core i5 processor
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7200U with Intel HD Graphics 620 (2.5 GHz; up to 3.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology; 3 MB cache; 2 cores)
- Chipset: Chipset is integrated with processor
- Memory: 8 GB LPDDR3-1866 SDRAM
- Internal drive: 128 GB M.2 SATA TLC SSD
- Display: 12.5" diagonal FHD IPS eDP LED-backlit touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 4; 400 cd/m; 72% sRGB (1920 x 1080)
- Graphics: Integrated: Intel HD Graphics 620
- External I/O Ports: 2 USB 3.1 Type-C with Thunderbolt support; 1 HDMI 1.4a; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Audio: Audio by Bang & Olufsen; Digital dual-array microphone; Premium stereo speakers
- Webcam: 720p HD webcam; IR camera for face authentication with Windows Hello
- Keyboard: Full size; backlit; HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard
- Pointing device: Clickpad with multi-touch gestures enabled; taps enabled as default
- Wireless technology: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo (non-vPro)
- Power supply: 65 W USB Type-C AC adapter
- Battery: 4-cell; long life 49.28 Wh Li-ion
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours and 30 minutes
- Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR certified
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 11.41 x 8.02 x 0.53 in.
- Weight: Starting at 2.5 lbs.
- Warranty: HP Elite Support with limited 1-year standard parts and labor (1/1/0) warranty; Terms and conditions vary by country; Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
- Software included: HP Hotkey Support; HP Recovery Manager; HP Support Assistant; HP Velocity; Buy Office; HP JumpStart; Native Miracast Support; HP Noise Cancellation Software; Bing search for IE11; HP ePrint Driver + JetAdvantage; HP Connection Optimizer
- Manageability Features: HP Driver Packs; HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP BIOS Config Utility (BCU); HP Client Catalog; HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager; LANDESK Management
- Security management: HP BIOSphere Gen3; HP DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; HP Sure Start Gen3; TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified); Power-on Authentication password); Absolute Persistence Module; HP Client Security Gen3; Microsoft Defender; Finger Print Reader