Optimize your cloud-based deployments with the powerful; highly configurable; and long lifecycle HP t630 Thin Client. Support your business now and in the future with quad-core processing; dual UHD/4K display compatibility; and options for device and network connectivity and local storage.
Designed to go above and beyond
Speed performance with an expertly engineered thin client driven by an embedded x86 quad-core system-on-a-chip. The integrated AMD Radeon graphics engine supports up to two UHD/4K displays for a fantastic media experience.
Bridge the gap with expansive connectivity
Configure a precise deployment with legacy ports for your reliable peripherals; dual-channel DDR4 system memory; wired or optional wireless or fiber connectivity; and optional local dual flash memory up to 128 GB for separate; discrete storage.
Software with all the extras; minus the extra cost
Tailor your OS environment; remotely set up and deploy; boost Wi-Fi and network performance; and get local-quality multimedia on the cloud with exclusive HP value-added software: HP Device Manager; HP Velocity; HP True Graphics; and HP Easy Shell.
- Operating system: Windows Embedded Standard 7E 32
- Processor: AMD GX-420GI SoC with Radeon R6E graphics (2 GHz base frequency; up to 2.2 GHz burst frequency; 2 MB cache; 4 cores)
- Environmental: Low halogen
- Supported Browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (for models with Windows Embedded Standard 7E and Windows 10 IoT for Thin Clients)
- Mozilla Firefox 36 (for models with HP Thin Pro and HP Smart Zero Core)
- Memory; standard: 4 GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Internal drive: 16 GB Flash memory
Multimedia and Input Devices
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R6E Graphics
- Protocols: Citrix ICA/HDX; Microsoft RFX/RDP; VMware Horizon View through RDP/PCoIP; and Blast Extreme
- Network interface
- LANRealtek GbE
- WLANIntel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Combo
- 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- 1 headset
- Display support: Up to 2 displays supported. Support for 2 displays at 3840 x 2160 resolution via standard DisplayPort 1.2 outputs. Support for 1 display at 1920 x 1200 resolution via optional VGA output.
Power and operating requirements
- Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR certified
- Voltage: 65 W external power adapter; worldwide auto-sensing; 100-240 VAC; 50-60 Hz; energy-saving automatic power-down; surge-tolerant
- Audio: Amplified speaker system for basic audio playback
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 4.72 x 8.66 x 9.88 in (12 x 22 x 25.1 cm)
- Weight: 3.35 lbs. (1.52 kg)