Top-of-the-line power to fuel those who reimagine our world. When you need a workstation with the capability to run complex simulations; handle advanced Machine Learning algorithms and process huge amounts of data; the HP Z8 doesn't disappoint.
Run 3D simulations and edit 8K video in real time with up to 56 processing cores and up to 3 TB high-speed memory. Certified for serious software; such as ANSYS or After Effects; you can ideate and iterate more to deliver better work in less time.
Industry-leading design and acoustics
From the inside out; the Z8 is an engineering wonder. The modern exterior provides tool-free access to a clean; modular interior. Strategically placed vents and ducts throughout the system streamline airflow for ultra-quiet performance.
HP's most secure workstations
Advanced security features come standard on every Z8. Rest assured your device; identity and data are safe with security software like HP Client Security Suite Gen3 and HP Sure Start Gen3; the industry's first self-healing BIOS with intrusion detection.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Processor: Intel Xeon Silver 4112 (2.6 GHz base frequency; up to 3 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology; 8.25 MB cache; 4 cores)
- Number of processors: 1
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4-2666 ECC SDRAM (2 x 8 GB)
- Memory slots: 24 DIMM
- Hard drive: 256 GB SATA SSD
- Optical drive: HP Slim DVD-Writer
- External I/O Ports
- Front: 1 headset connector; 4 USB 3.1 (1 charging)
- Rear: 6 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 2 RJ-45 (1 GbE); 1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 PS/2 mouse port; 1 PS/2 keyboard port; 1 serial
- Expansion slots
- 2 PCIe x4; 3 PCIe x8; 4 PCIe x16
- 1 PCIe x8 has rear bulkhead access and 2 PCIe x8 are internal access only. Slot 1: Transforms to PCIe x8 when 2nd CPU is installed. Slots 3 and 6: are available only when 2nd processor is installed. PCIe x16 - Available only when 2nd processor is installed.
- Audio: Realtek HD ALC221
- Pointing device: HP USB Optical Mouse
- Keyboard: HP USB Business Slim Keyboard
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 8.5 x 21.7 x 17.5 in.
- Weight: Starting at 49.4 lbs.
- Warranty: Protected by HP Services; including a limited 3-year parts; 3-year labor; and 3-year on-site service (3-3-3) standard warranty. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.