Designed to fit the modern workspace with a compact; stylish appearance; the ultra-small HP ProDesk 400 Desktop Mini is an affordable PC with reliability and performance for your growing business.
- Windows 10 Pro or other operating systems available
Powerful And Configurable
Power through your day with a solution you can flexibly configure with an 8th Gen Intel Core processor and options that include Intel Optane memory; SSD storage; and up to 32 GB of DDR4 memory.
Expansion That Extends Your Investment
Maximize the life of your PC as your business requirements change with a wide range of storage options such as the latest M.2 slots; traditional SATA drives; and configurable ports to connect up to three HP displays.
Place it where you need it
Take your footprint down to near zero with a PC that attaches behind an HP EliteDisplay; or mount and secure it almost anywhere with HP accessories. Declutter your space with short cables and rear I/O ports that connect to a range of displays.
HP-exclusive security and manageability
Help prevent data breaches and downtime with HP BIOSphere Gen4 and protect against web-based attacks with HP Sure Click. Easily manage devices through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager with HP Manageability Integration Kit.
Let nothing stand in your way
Be productive in any situation with Windows 10 Pro and powerful security; collaboration; and connectivity features from HP.
Work without interruption
Keep productivity high and downtime low with HP BIOSphere Gen4 firmware-level automation. Your PCs have extra protection thanks to automatic updates and security checks.
Help protect your PC from websites; attachments; malware; ransomware; and viruses with hardware-enforced security from HP Sure Click.
Speed up the basics of IT management
The HP Manageability Integration Kit helps speed up image creation and management of hardware; BIOS; and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
Super secure. Super protected.
HP Client Security Manager Gen4 features multi-factor authentication; HP Device Access Manager; HP SpareKey; and HP Password Manager. These tools work to keep data out of reach and defend against theft; attacks; and unauthorized users.
Get PC images right the first time
ITDMs can quickly help create; improve; and secure custom Windows images with HP Image Assistant Gen3.
Convenient; always-on; customized; free support
Enjoy always-on; included self-help support built right into your PC; for the life of your PC; with HP Support Assistant.
Tested and ready
Rest easy with a PC that goes the distance and is designed to pass HP's Total Test Process.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 64
- Processor family: 8th Generation Intel Core i3 processor
- Chipset: Intel B360
- Form factor: Mini
- Management features: HP BIOS Config Utility (download); HP Client Catalog (download); HP Driver Packs (download); HP System Software Manager (download)
- Update BIOS via Cloud or Network (BIOS feature); Ivanti Management Suite; HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Management Gen 2
- Environmental: Low halogen
- Memory; standard: 4 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 X 4 GB)(Transfer rates up to 2666 MT/s.)
- Memory Slots: 2 SODIMM
- Internal drive bays: One 2.5" HDD
- Internal drive: 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
Display and graphics
- Graphics Integrated: Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Ports: Front: 1 headphone; 1 headset connector; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; Rear: 1 RJ-45; 2 DisplayPort 1.2; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 2 USB 2.0 31; Optional: 1 DisplayPort 1.2.; 1 serial; 1 VGA; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 2 (DisplayPort)
- Expansion slots: 1 M.2 2230; 1 M.2 2230/2280(1 M.2 slot for WLAN and 1 M.2 2230/2280 slot for storage.)
- Audio: Conexant CX20632 codec; 2 W internal speaker; universal audio jack; headset and headphone front ports (3.5 mm); multi-streaming capable
- Network interface: LANRealtek RTL8111HSH-CG GbE; WLANRealtek RTL8111HSH-CG GbE
Power and operating requirements
- Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR certified
- Power supply: 65 W external power adapter; up to 89% efficiency
- Operating temperature range: 50 to 95 degreeF
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 90% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.97 x 6.89 x 1.34 in (17.7 x 17.5 x 3.4 cm)
- Weight: 2.75 lb. (1.25 kg)
- Hood sensor
- HP BIOSphere
- HP Credential Manager
- HP Password Manager
- HP Power On Authentication
- HP Security Manager
- HP Spare Key
- Power-on password (via BIOS)
- Removable media write/boot control
- SATA port disablement (via BIOS)
- Setup password (via BIOS)
- Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices
- Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip (SLB9670 - Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)
- USB enable/disable (via BIOS)
- Master Boot Record Security
- HP Client Security Suite Gen 4
- Pre-boot Authentication
- Serial enable/disable (via BIOS)