Deploy a PC built for the enterprise with 8th Gen Intel Core processors. The HP EliteDesk 800 Desktop Mini has performance; reliability and expandability for today's workforce in a stylish and versatile design.
Streamlined for a clean workspace
Take your footprint down to near zero with a PC that mounts behind and is powered by an HP EliteDisplay. Place it almost anywhere with HP Desktop Mini accessories. Reduce connection clutter with a single short USB-C cable and rear I/O ports.
Meet the mighty Mini
Create panoramic views of static and dynamic imagery on up to 7 daisy-chained displays from one PC. Transfer data fast with an optional Thunderbolt card.Expand even more with options like Intel Optane memory or an M.2 SSD PCIe Drive.
Enhanced data and device security
Get a highly secure PC with the self-healing protection of HP Sure Start Gen4. Integrate into the most secure network infrastructures with an optional fiber network adapter. Store and lock your Mini and power cord in the optional HP Lock Box.
Expansion that extends your investment
Maximize PC life as your business needs change with an optionalserial port for legacy devices; VGA; HDMI; Display Port or USB-C DisplayPort Alt-Mode for displays; USB-C Power to draw power or Thunderbolt for fast connections.
Let nothing stand in your way
Be productive in any situation with Windows 10 Pro and powerful security; collaboration and connectivity features from HP.
Build an ecosystem
Customize your HP Elite Desktop Mini solution with a range of exclusive accessories designed to simplify display; wall and rack mounting.
Connect and collaborate
Enhance collaboration with the optional HP UC Speaker Phone; Intel Unite or the HP Conferencing Keyboard and HP UC Wireless Duo Headset that work with Skype for Business.
Firmware level protection
Protect your PC with the Hardware-enforced self-healing protection of HP Sure Start Gen4 that automatically recovers the BIOS.
Quick and secure recovery to the latest image
Quickly and securely restore PCs to the latest image using a network connection with HP Sure Recover.
Protect critical security processes
Keep your critical applications and processes running even if malware tries to shut them down with the self-healing protection of HP Sure Run.
Help protect your PC from websites; attachments; malware; ransomware and viruses with Hardware-enforced security from HP Sure Click.
Speed up the basics of IT management
The HP Manageability Integration Kit helps speed up image creation and management of Hardware; BIOS and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
Super secure. Super protected.
Keep data out of reach and defend against theft; attacks and unauthorized users with HP Client Security Manager Gen4.
Get PC images right the first time
ITDMs can quickly help create; improve and secure custom Windows images with HP Image Assistant Gen3.
Rest easy with a PC that goes the distance and is designed to pass HP Total Test Process and MIL-STD 810G testing.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 64
- Processor family: 8th Generation Intel Core i5 processor
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8500T vPro processor with Intel UHD Graphics 630 (2.1 GHz base frequency; up to 3.5 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology; 9 MB cache; 6 cores)
- Chipset: Intel Q370
- Form factor: Mini
- Management features: HP BIOS Config Utility (download); HP Client Catalog (download); HP Driver Packs (download); HP System Software Manager (download); Intel vPro Technology; Ivanti Management Suite; HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Management Gen 2
- Environmental: Low halogen
- Memory; standard: 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 X 16 GB) (Transfer rates up to 2666 MT/s.)
- Memory Slots: 2 SODIMM
- Internal drive bays: One 2.5" HDD
- Internal drive: 512 GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Display and graphics
- Graphics Integrated: Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Ports: Rear: 1 external antenna connector; 1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 2 DisplayPort 1.2; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2; Front: 1 headphone; 1 headset connector; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (charging); 1 USB 3.1 Gen 2; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 2; Optional: 1 DisplayPort 1.2; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 serial; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (DisplayPort); 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (Power Delivery; DisplayPort); 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 2 (with Thunderbolt); 1 VGA
- Expansion slots: 1 M.2 2230; 2 M.2 2230/2280 (1 M.2 slot for WLAN and 2 M.2 2230/2280 slot for storage.)
- Audio: Conexant CX20632 codec; universal Audio jack; headset and headphone front ports (3.5 mm); multi-streaming capable
- Network interface: LANIntegrated Intel I219LM GbE LOM
Power and operating requirements
- Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR certified
- Power supply: 65 W external power adapter
- Operating temperature range: 10 to 35 degreeC (50 to 95 degreeF)
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 90% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.7 x 17.5 x 3.4 cm (6.96 x 6.88 x 1.33 in)
- Weight: 0.96 kg (2.13 lb) (Exact weight depends on configuration.)
- Hood sensor
- HP BIOSphere
- HP Client Security Suite Gen 4
- HP Password Manager
- HP Power On Authentication
- HP Sure Run
- HP Sure Start Gen 4
- Intel Identity Protection Technology (Intel IPT)
- Parallel enable/disable (via BIOS)
- Power-on password (via BIOS)
- RAID configurations
- Removable media write/boot control
- SATA port disablement (via BIOS)
- Serial enable/disable (via BIOS)
- Setup password (via BIOS)
- Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices
- Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)(FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certified)
- USB enable/disable (via BIOS)