The full value of your investment comes with expansion that extends the life of your PC. The HP ProDesk 600 MT has four bays and four full-height slots; and configurable video and legacy ports.
Get high-performance and expansion with 8th Gen Intel Core processors. Amplify performance with optional Intel Optane memory dual graphics cards and a 400w PSU4 for viewing VR content.
Built on a secure foundation
Protect your PC against the evolving malware threats of the future; with our self-healing; hardware-enforced; and manageable security solutions. From the BIOS to the browser HP Sure Start Gen4 and HP Sure Click help secure your PC.
With 11 total USB ports including one USB Type-C; up to three video outputs; and optional Bluetooth connectivity; the HP ProDesk 600 MT becomes a hub for all your devices in the office.
Let nothing stand in your way
Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro with built-in security; collaboration; and connectivity.
Firmware level protection
Protect the firmware that antivirus can't reach! The hardware-enforced self-healing protection offered by HP Sure Start Gen4 automatically recovers the BIOS from malware; rootkits; or corruption.
Help protect your PC from websites; attachments; malware; ransomware; and viruses with hardware-enforced security from HP Sure Click.
Work without interruption
Keep productivity high and downtime low with HP BIOSphere Gen4 firmware-level automation. Your PCs have extra protection thanks to automatic updates and security checks
Speed up the basics of IT management
The HP Manageability Integration Kit Gen2 helps speed up image creation and management of hardware; BIOS; and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
Super secure. Super protected
HP Client Security Manager Gen4 features HP Multi-Factor Authenticate Gen2; HP Device Access Manager; HP SpareKey; and HP Password Manager. These tools work to keep data out of reach and defend against theft; attacks; and unauthorized users.
Get PC images right the first time
Improve the quality and security of custom Windows images with HP Image Assistant Gen3 which assists ITDMs with image creation; identifies problems; and provides recommendations and remediation.
Rest easy with a PC that goes the distance and is designed to pass HP Total Test Process.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 64
- Processor family: 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8700 with Intel UHD Graphics 630 (3.2 GHz base frequency; up to 4.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology; 12 MB cache; 6 cores)
- Chipset: Intel Q370
- Form factor: Microtower
- Management features: HP BIOS Config Utility (download); HP Client Catalog (download); HP Driver Packs (download); HP System Software Manager (download); Update BIOS via Cloud or Network (BIOS feature); Ivanti Management Suite; HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Management Gen 2
- Environmental: Low halogen
- Memory; standard: 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 X 8 GB
- Memory Slots: 4 DIMM
- Internal drive bays: One 3.5" HDD; Two 2.5" HD
- External drive bays: 1 SD 4 card reader; One 5.25" ODD; One 9.5 mm slim OD
- Internal drive: 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- Optical drive: DVD-Writer
Display and graphics
- Graphics Integrated: Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Ports Front: 1 headset connector; 1 USB 2.0; 1 USB 2.0 (fast charging); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 2
- Ports Rear: 1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 1 VGA; 2 DisplayPort 1.2; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 2 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Optional: 1 DisplayPort 1.2; 1 serial and 1 serial and PS/2 ports combination; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 2 (DisplayPort)
- Expansion slots: 1 M.2 2230; 1 M.2 2230/2280; 1 PCIe 3 x16; 2 PCIe 3 x1; 1 PCIe 3 x16 (wired as x4); 1 SD 4.0 media card reader
- Audio: Conexant CX20632 codec; universal audio jack; headset and headphone front ports (3.5 mm); multi-streaming capable
- Network interface: LANIntel I219LM GbE
Power and operating requirements
- Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR
- Power supply: 250 W internal power supply; up to 92% efficiency; active PFC
- Operating temperature range: 50 to 95 degreeF
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 90% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.69 x 10.79 x 13.3 in (17 x 27.4 x 33.8 cm
- Weight: 15.74 lb. (7.14 kg)
- Security management: DriveLock; HP BIOSphere; HP Credential Manager; HP Password Manager; HP Power On Authentication; HP Spare Key; Intel Identity Protection Technology (Intel IPT); Power-on password (via BIOS); RAID configurations; Removable media write/boot control; SATA port disablement (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices; USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Solenoid lock and hood sensor; Master Boot Record Security; HP Client Security Suite Gen 4; HP Sure Start Gen 4; Pre-boot Authentication; Serial enable/disable (via BIOS); Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)(FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certified)