Powered for the enterprise; the HP EliteDesk 705 SFF is one of our most secure PCs that delivers impressive value with the performance required by today's high-productivity workforce in a new space-saving and stylish design.
- Windows 10 Pro or other operating systems available
Pure performance and enhanced visual experience
Enjoy the powerful performance of the latest 65W AMD Ryzen 3 PRO and Ryzen 5 PRO Processors or amplify performance with the optional 95W AMD Ryzen 7 PRO Processor; with up to 8 cores and 16 threads.
Expansion that extends your investment
Configure the new space-saving design of the expandable HP EliteDesk 705 SFF with two bays and two slots; plus; two additional M.2 slots and plenty of configurable ports.
Strong security; powerful manageability
Get powerful protection and simplified management. HP Sure Start Gen4 protects against BIOS attacks while the HP Manageability Integration Kit allows you to easily manage devices through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
Reliability for the long haul
This work-ready PC is designed for a long life-cycle with up to 18-months of platform stability. It passed 120;000 hours of testing in the HP Total Test Process6; is designed to undergo MIL-STD 810G testing and has an optional removable dust filter.
Let nothing stand in your way
Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro with built-in security; collaboration and connectivity.
Firmware level protection
Protect the firmware that antivirus can't reach! The hardware-enforced self-healing protection offered by HP Sure Start Gen4 automatically recovers the BIOS from malware; rootkits; or corruption.
Protect critical security processes
Keep your critical processes running; even if malware tries to shut them down. HP Sure Run extends hardware enforced self-healing protection into the operating system to guard against malicious attacks on applications and processes.
Help protect your PC from websites; attachments; malware; ransomware and viruses with hardware-enforced security from HP Sure Click.
Quick and secure recovery to the latest image
Quickly and securely restore PCs to the latest image using a network connection with optional HP Sure Recover.
Get PC images right the first time
ITDMs can quickly help create; improve and secure custom Windows images with HP Image Assistant Gen3.
Speed up the basics of IT management
The HP Manageability Integration Kit helps speed up image creation and management of hardware; BIOS and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
Super secure. Super protected.
Keep data out of reach and defend against theft; attacks and unauthorized users with HP Client Security Manager Gen4
- Windows 10 Pro or other operating systems available
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 64
- Processor family: 7th Generation AMD A10 APU processor (A10-9700)
- Processor: AMD PRO A10-9700 APU with Radeon R7 Graphics (3.5 GHz base frequency; up to 3.8 GHz burst frequency; 2 MB cache; 4 cores)
- Chipset: AMD B350 FCH
- Form factor: Small form factor
- Management features: HP BIOS Config Utility (download); HP Client Catalog (download); HP Driver Packs (download); HP System Software Manager (download); Update BIOS via Cloud or Network (BIOS feature); Ivanti Management Suite; HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Management Gen 2
- Environmental: Low halogen
- Memory; standard: 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 X 8 GB)
- Memory Slots: 4 DIMM
- Internal drive bays: One 3.5" HDD; Two 2.5" HDD
- External drive bays: 1 slim ODD
- Internal drive: 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- Additional storage: 5-in-1 SD card reader
- Optical drive: DVD-Writer
Display and graphics
- Graphics: Integrated: AMD Radeon R7 Graphics
- Ports: Front: 1 headset connector; 1 USB 2.0; 1 USB 2.0 (fast charging); 1 USB Type-C (charging); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; Rear: 1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 1 serial and PS/2 ports combination; 2 DisplayPort 1.2; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 4 USB 2.0; Optional: 1 DisplayPort 1.2; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 serial; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (DisplayPort); 1 VGA
- Expansion slots: 1 M.2 2230; 1 M.2 2230/2280; 1 PCI x1; 1 PCIe x16(1 M.2 slot for WLAN and 1 M.2 2230/2280 slot for storage.)
- Audio: Conexant CX20632 codec; universal audio jack front port; audio line in and out rear ports (3.5 mm); multi-streaming capable
- Network interface: Realtek RTL8111EPH GbE
Power and operating requirements
- Power supply: 180 W internal power supply; up to 92% efficiency; active PFC
- Operating temperature range: 50 to 95 degreeF
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 90% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.7 x 10.6 x 11.7 in (9.5 x 27 x 29.6 cm)
- Weight: 9.98 lb. (4.53 kg)(Exact weight depends on configuration.)
- Security management: Drive Lock; Hood sensor; HP BIOSphere; HP Credential Manager; HP Device Access Manager; HP Password Manager; HP Power On Authentication; HP Security Manager; HP Spare Key; Power-on password (via BIOS); RAID configurations; SATA port disablement (via BIOS); Serial enable/disable (viaBIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices; USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Master Boot Record Security; HP Client Security Suite Gen3 4; HP Sure Start Gen 4; Pre-boot Authentication; HP Sure Run; Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)(FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certified)
- Absolute Persistence module
- HP ePrint Driver + Jet Advantage
- HP Hotkey Support
- HP Jumpstart
- HP Noise Cancellation Software
- HP Phone Wise
- HP Recovery Manager
- HP Secure Erase
- HP Support Assistant
- HP Velocity
- Microsoft Defender
- Native Miracast Support
- HP Wireless Wakeup
- Buy Office (sold separately)
- HP LAN-Wireless Protection
- HP Sure Recover