Are you looking for a simple way to migrate to 10G high performance data center with low cost and low power in your data center? The HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562 Adapters deliver high performance and low latency for Ethernet traffic to and from the server with minimal CPU resources required. Processing of I/O packets on the adapter frees up CPU to do other more important tasks. For environments such as Telco/NFV; high-performance computing (HPC) and ecommerce that deal with large volumes of small packet traffic; these adapters accelerate small packet processing by bypassing processing in the host O/S kernel.
Improve Application Performance
HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562 Adapters offload packet processing to reduce CPU utilization with tunnel offloads (VXLAN and NVGRE). Now you can distribute network traffic across CPU cores in your data center.
Speeds up packet processing to service more I/O requests utilizing data plane development packet (DPDK).
Increase I/O Bandwidth for Workload Intensive Applications
HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562 Adapters deliver single root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV) which increases virtual network performance while decreasing CPU utilization.
Provides a seamless performance upgrade from 1GBASE-T to 10GBASE-T with backward compatibility.
- Description: HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562FLR-T Adapter
- Network Processor: Intel X550-AT2
- Data Rate: 2 port; each at 20 Gb bi-directional; 40 Gb bi-directional per adapter
- Bus Type: PCIe 3.0 x4
- Form Factor: FlexibleLOM
- Power: 10.50W typical 14.50W maximum
- IEEE Compliance: 802.3ad; 802.3X; 802.1q; 802.1Qau; 802.1Qaz; 802.1Qbb; 802.1Qbg; 1588; 802.1AS
- Jumbo Frames: 9;600 KB
- Temperature: Operating 0 degree to 55 degreeC (32 degree to 131 degreeF); Non-Operating -65 degree to 85 degree C (-85 degree to 185 degree F)
- Humidity: Operating 10% to 90% non-condensing; Non-operating 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.5 in x 2.25 in x 9.5 in.
- Weight: 1 lb.