Are you a small office; home office; or small business that needs a compact affordable entry level server? The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 delivers an affordable compact entry level server specifically designed for small offices; home offices; or small business environments. This compact and easy to use server can be placed almost anywhere. Simple access to hard drives; memory and PCIe slots allow easy management; installation and upgrades. HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 is available with ClearOS Software from HPE delivering an intuitive Web based GUI and application marketplace that is pre-loaded on your hard drive; making it ready to use right out of the box. It utilizes the AMD accelerated processing unit (APU) with graphics cores embedded to improve graphic software performance without installing an additional PCIe graphics adapter.
Be Productive and Customize With ClearOS Software from HPE
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 can be configured with ClearOS Software from HPE; an operating system with an intuitive Web based GUI and application marketplace that can be factory pre-loaded for your convenience.
The ClearOS Software from HPE is a no cost operating system and you decide what applications you want to configure while only paying for the applications and support you require.
Unique Server Design with Worry-free Serviceability
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 is available with easy access to hard drives; memory and PCIe slots for simple installation or upgrade.
Compact; easy to use and can be placed in almost any location with its compact design.
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 supports the AMD accelerated processing unit (APU) with the graphics core embedded to aid customers with graphics related workloads without installing an additional graphic card.
Dual display ports capable of 4K resolution video display for increased flexibility.
AMD Radeon Pro WX 2100 boosts up your graphics experience by offering the new generation Graphics Core Next (GCN) GPU architecture; OpenCL 2.0 support; three 4K res. displays at 60 Hz and many more.
- New SMB model and offer with quad core AMD Opteron X3418 processor.
- Supports extra graphics workload and expands your displaying capability up to five 4K resolution displays with the AMD Radeon Pro WX 2100 Graphics Card.
- Elevate your network speed and work efficiency with the HPE Dual Port 10Gb Network Adapter.
- Load your operating system and boot up more quickly with the HPE 240GB SATA Read Intensive Small Form Factor Solid State Drive.
- Build your ideal solution for RAID 5 with the HPE Smart Array E208i-p SR Gen10 Controller.
- Processor: AMD
- Processor core available: 2; per processor
- Processor cache: 1 MB L2
- Processor: AMD Opteron X3216 (1.6-3.0 GHz; 2 cores; 4 graphic cores; 1 MB; 12-15W)
- Processor number: 1
- Processor speed: 3.0 GHz
- Maximum memory: 32 GB
- Memory slots: 2 standard 288p DIMM slots; maximum
- Memory type: 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4 UDIMM
- Memory; standard: 8 GB (1x 8 GB) UDIMM
- Memory protection features: Unbuffered ECC
- Included hard drives: None included; four HPE LFF SATA non-hot plug drives supported
- Optical drive type: None ship as standard
- Power supply type: 1 built-in power supply multi-output
- Expansion slots: 2 PCIe 3.0; for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Network controller: Embedded Broadcom 5720 dual port
- Storage controller: Embedded SATA controller
- System fan features: Non-hot plug; non-redundant
- Form factor: Ultra Micro Tower
- Warranty: 1/1/1 Server Warranty includes one year of parts; one year of labor; one year of onsite support coverage.
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 9.25 x 9.06 x 10.00 in
- Weight: 14.32 lb