Looking for a 10GBASE-T adapter for virtualization; consolidating LAN and SAN; video applications; network segmentation and high performance computing (HPC)? The HPE Ethernet 10GbE dual port 561T adapter features the 10GbE Intel Ethernet Controller X540. The HPE 561T is a low cost; low power dual port 10GBASE-T adapter designed for use in HPE ProLiant Gen8 rack; tower and scalable servers. The HPE 561T addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation data center by providing unmatched features for virtualization and scalability to keep up with the HPE ProLiant Gen8 server platform; with proven and reliable performance Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers have come to expect. The HPE 561T adapter enables connections with standard CAT6 or better UTP cabling. The HPE 561T supports high performance networking features such as VLAN tagging; low latency interrupts; TCP and UDP checksum offloading; MSI-X; NIC teaming (bonding); Receive Side Scaling (RSS); jumbo frames; PXE boot and virtualization features which are VMDq and SR-IOV ready.
Dual-port 10Gb Ethernet 10GBASE-T Standup Adapter Designed for Maximum Network Performance.
- 20Gbps full duplex Ethernet transfer rate per port.
- Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (VT-c) with VMDq and SR-IOV supports VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ helping to meet the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads.
- Supports PXE; MSI-X support; Teaming and IPv6.
- Adapter supports HPE Sea of Sensors 3D Technology.
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 2.25 x 9.5 x 7.5 in
- Weight: 1 lb