AP-ANT-40 is a dual band 4-element omni-directional antenna for use in Wi-Fi MIMO applications. Housed in a compact; low-profile and discrete plastic enclosure; the antenna can be mounted to a variety of ceilings. Each of the four MIMO antenna elements is connected to the Aruba Access Point via a low-loss; plenum rated coaxial pigtail.
The radiation patterns are uniform and symmetrical; providing high level signal density into defined coverage zones; and optimum coverage conditions for MIMO performance.
- Frequency Range And Gain.
- 2;400 - 2;500 MHz 4dBi
- 4;900 - 6;000 MHz 5dBi
- Polarization: Linear; vertical
- H-plane: omni-directional
- E-plane: approximately 100 degrees (40 degrees down-tilt)
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Maximum Input Power: 10 Watts
- VSWR: < 2.0:1
- Pigtail Cable
- Length: 750 mm
- Cable type: RG58; plenum rated
- Connector: RP-SMA male (4x)
- Dimensions: 178 mm (diameter) x 32 mm (height)
- Weight: Approximately 410 g
- Housing Material: Radome: PC/ABS UL94-V0 (white)
- Operating Temperature: -30 degree C to +70 degree C (-22 degree F to +158 degree F)
- Installation Hardware
- The primary mounting method for drywall or tile flush mount uses the threaded post on the back of the antenna and supplied mounting nut. The post protrudes though the tile or drywall material; and feeds the four RF cables.
- Alternatively; the antenna can be attached directly to a solid wall or ceiling surface using additional hardware supplied with the antenna.